All the new developments around here seem to look like this. What is it like in your country?

All the new developments around here seem to look like this. What is it like in your country?

Attached: anaheim walnut 4.jpg (1920x932, 207.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cEsC5hNfPU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i hate these big fucking boxes, even worse are the houses now that design themselves to look like a remodeled boxy Wendys

Same here, its part of the new world order to make architecture all around the world

youtube.com/watch?v=cEsC5hNfPU4

(The same) sorry I forgot to end my sentence wtf

same here, looks like shit too

5/1s would be decent if they didn't build them out of timber and paper thin cardboard walls

I thought flats were considered communism in America?

why do modern architects hate inclined roofs so much

bland 'safe' design that most people dont object to too much
cookie cutter shit

looks pretty good imo

they are useless nowadays?

its getting warmer but it hasn't stopped raining yet

basically the same but taller, cheaper and with more exposed brick

Same here in LA

just dont build your roof with shit materials and build a drain for it?

Looks Bauhaus which is soulless af

flat roofs suck and start leaking all the time, they're probably just cheaper especially when your building is planned to get torn down and replaced in 20 years anyway

$200K + tip (commission)

Attached: YVGG2TXXRZFTHFIYZ4ESLWDXLY.jpg (1658x957, 199.13K)

same here, absolutely hideous. I want my plattenbau commieblocks back

I have been living in the uppermost floor of a flat roof apartment built in the 80s for like 15 years. It turns out it really rains a lot here (2,300.00 mm yearly) and its actual heavy rain unlike in Europe, basically Vietnam tier rain because the city is in the Amazon. We never even once had a leakage problem ever.

you niggas probably think concrete statues in the front yard and white pillars are "classy"

its global homo architecture

>white neighborhoods bad!
>black slums good!

Attached: 80f.jpg (1500x1500, 259.19K)

Just be glad they build something other than single-family homes around you. Here the only thing that gets built are mcmansions. The last farm in the neighborhood just got turned into mcmansions.

If black people lived in inefficient single-family housing in major metropolitan areas then they would be at fault too. It just so happens that it's wealthy white NIMBYs messing everything up for everybody. Tell your representatives to build more housing. Everyone should be able to live in the neighborhood and community they want.

>Everyone should be able to live in the neighborhood and community they want.
thats not how reality works you live where you can afford simple as

What's the point of a sloped roof in a block of flats?