The jobcenter and the tyrannical oppressive society in this country wants me to be him

Does this absurd phenomenon happen in your country too?

Attached: wagecuck (2).jpg (900x531, 109.07K)

I want you to be him too so you can pay for my benefits

you are canadian

no, YOU be him and pay lots of taxes because i deserve NEETbux aka sexual reparations more than you.

what do you think about females receiving NEETbux?

are these posts ironic?

They want me to go on useless courses that are not only waste of my time but only waste of tax payer money. Bitch I am already looking for work this is ridiculous.

completely unfair and a clear sign of the end times of the western civilization as we know it

why do you think it?

Who will feed all the muslims? Who will pay for all the BBCs? Get to verk hansel

What kinda philosophy does NO PUSSY NO WORK NO PUSSY NO TAXES NO PUSSY NO VACCINE NO PUSSY NO PEACE prescribe? Might convert my worldview to this ideology.

i agree. no gf no allegiance

>I have no need to take up each thing that wants to throw its cause on us and show that it is occupied only with itself, not with us, only with its good, not with ours. Look at the rest for yourselves. Do truth, freedom, humanity, justice, desire anything else than that you grow enthusiastic and serve them?
>They all have an admirable time of it when they receive zealous homage. Just observe the nation that is defended by devoted patriots. The patriots fall in bloody battle or in the fight with hunger and want; what does the nation care for that? By the manure of their corpses the nation comes to "its bloom"! The individuals have died "for the great cause of the nation," and the nation sends some words of thanks after them and -- has the profit of it. I call that a paying kind of egoism.
>But only look at that Sultan who cares so lovingly for his people. Is he not pure unselfishness itself, and does he not hourly sacrifice himself for his people? Oh, yes, for "his people." Just try it; show yourself not as his, but as your own; for breaking away from his egoism you will take a trip to jail. The Sultan has set his cause on nothing but himself; he is to himself all in all, he is to himself the only one, and tolerates nobody who would dare not to be one of "his people."

this one I think

cuz female's lives are already in tutorial difficulty

it is the basest philosophy the modern man can follow in his everyday life. Basically if society denies you the basic human right to prime teen pussy then you shouldn't contribute to this tyrannical society and instead you should rightfully deserve NEETbux aka sexual reparations so you can live comfy and completely free. I follow this philosophy in the past 2 years and it is quite better than before when i was a wagecuck

Attached: fact pepe.png (220x221, 69.51K)

>cuz female's lives are already in tutorial difficulty
you think so? I'm curious why you think that

Based, sounds like a fusion of western NEET lifestyle and Eastern Bai Lan thought with some r9k and pol fervor, NPNWNPNTNPNVNPNP is the expression of our generation, lost and isolated but connected nevertheless.

>why you think that
you live under a rock? women get worshipped every day by everyone and their lives are on automatic pilot no matter how they fail in life and what HUGE mistakes they makee(being junkie,whore, homeless etc) they always get helped and being fed and supported emotionally and physically by others. You literally CAN'T suffer as female. It is literally IMPOSSIBLE

>Away, then, with every concern that is not altogether my concern! You think at least the "good cause" must be my concern? What's good, what's bad? Why, I myself am my concern, and I am neither good nor bad. Neither has meaning for me.

>NPNWNPNTNPNVNPNP
beyond based

Attached: based chad to chad mirror.png (853x1000, 521.53K)

Attached: L9Vu4Zo.png (503x644, 18.84K)

Extremely based. I’m entitled to a GF. Sex is a human right.

Women don't suffer because men want to fuck them? You could fuck a man today if you wanted to.

White women are the most privileged group of people to ever walk on this planet.

>chuds crying they are incel freaks so they harm the economy
Kys biggots

really?

>insults insults insults
yawn

>Madlad finished what Schoppenhauer, Kant, Goethe, Wagner and Hegel couldn't

I kneel

man just have low standards; if a guy is drunk/horny enough any 6 can become a 8 or even 10

>Sex is a human right
based incelbro but lemme improve it:
Sex with at least a 7/10 stacylite is a human right.

Attached: death.png (399x321, 10.48K)

Attached: where are equal rights about suicide.png (485x768, 157.56K)