Do you have good teeth in your country?

Do you have good teeth in your country?
Me? No, and I am depressed because of this. Why did I eat too much sugary crap when I was a child...it's over

Attached: cute-cartoon-tooth-character-taking-selfie-take-a-photo-with-mobile-phone-dental-care-concept-illustration-isolated-on-blue-background-400-172284168.jpg (400x400, 9.89K)

fuck no

it's not because of the sugar it's because you're a lazy shit that doesn't brush your teeth, but you do have enough energy to bitch about it on Any Forums, wow!

doesnt matter what i say as nobody will believe me

teeth genetics exist you know, all my family have bad teeth, I brush normally since child, I was just eating 3 snickers and twix and washed it with cola everyday in middle school

No, I have aligners now though and I get them whitened after the aligners straighten them

My teeth are horrendous
I never cleaned them as a kid, and even now I forget to brush most days
I also smoke and drink mate most days so aside from being crooked they are also brown

>teeth genetics
shut the fuck up faggot, if you want me to believe any shitty excuses you pull out of your ass you'll have try harder than that

fuck off angry mutt

Teeth genetics are real you mutt. straightness nothing to do with brushing but OP is retarded for “washing” them with cola lol

no but it is getting better. I had to get a tooth pulled last year because it was rotten and there was just this big ball of infection in my jaw and I couldn't open my mouth wider than like 1/2 cm. I couldn't eat for like a week lol

see a dentist, user. and start working on taking care of your teeth. baby steps

I have 2 extra molar teeth that have grown inwards the mouth (not visible unless I look up with my mouth open) and the rest are orangish due to never washing them, also my lower lateral incisor broke a small part for no reason a year ago

You'd be surprised at just how much of a difference not eating a bunch of sugar can make to one's dental health, regardless of hygiene.

i refuse to acknowledge that his shit teeth have anything to do with his snow ape genetics. comprehending these people only encourages them to continue being retards.

If I bit someone I would do +50% poison damage

They're alright shape-wise, even my wisdom teeth ruptured straight, no plaque or cavities either. I just hate that they're perpetually yellowed, even brushing three times a day with whitening paste did nothing in a year.

never properly cared for my teeth and i've had no problem whatsoever in my life, maybe its a wh*te only problem

I brush 2 times a day and have ugly and yellow teeth but no cavities ever

no, I do not, the idea of not being insecure about your smile is completely bizarre to me
it has ruined my life

Get aligners then faggot

Is it true what the americans are always joking about the poor state of british oral hygiene? Is there a reason behind that?

Attached: de92d2d1bb74fc2028c25cda6fafc024.png (500x412, 321.01K)