Zelensky: This will be a historic week not only to Ukraine but to all countries

>Zelensky: This will be a historic week not only to Ukraine but to all countries
>British defence minister: our troops should be prepared for war
>Russia considers blockade of railway transport by Lithuania an act of aggression and gives ultimatum in 3 days
time has come

Attached: BN-EI840_schwab_FR_20140902124907.jpg (632x810, 133.66K)

Attached: 1630122949125.jpg (680x470, 69.97K)

Me on the left you on the righr

2 more weeks

Can someone strip that clown of the presidency already?
His lies keep going through the roof and the civilians are suffering the most while he keeps throwing these worthless speeches.

How exactly he lies?

Z

Nobody is coming to your rescue. You will be drafted to fight for your country because Putin decided to go out with a bang. Eventually, Ukraine will get tired of war, and the battle line will stagnate somewhere, and that will be like the Donbass conflict once was.

Do you really Russia would give up on territories they've gained in Ukraine?

he's going to make you accept the donbass loss

I suppose it was only a matter of time.

Attached: 1610320471161.png (900x900, 819.11K)

Not if we push them out

Yeah the world isnt going to war over your shitty country

He keeps saying shit like they will liberate all Ukrainian territory including Crimea ash that victory is within reach, that's obviously not going to happen. He keeps begging for weapons only for most of them to get blown up as as soon as they cross the Polish border

It's never been about ukraine.

Attached: 1655741704565.png (600x584, 321.13K)

You're already running out of people and the weapons are coming late thanks to empty promises of the west, continuing to fight will only lead to the destruction of more cities.

I wish you the best, but I don't think you will be able to push them out of all of Ukraine. Best you can do is freeze the conflict and send crazy people into the occupied territories to do partisan activities, and make the Russians abandon the area.

Attached: E74CD065-0893-4245-A4A0-FEB69BF5007A.jpg (504x503, 32.06K)

>world isnt going to war over Serbshits
>world isnt going to war over Poleshits
>world isnt going to war over Ukeshits

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
NUCLEAR WAR NOW
WIPE OUT ALL LIFE FROM THIS SAD EXCUSE OF A PLANET LMAO

Attached: botfd.jpg (1200x679, 52.49K)

>we running out of people
What were French loses in WW1, remind me again?

Empty speak

Russia would be stupid to attack Lithuania it probably has something to do with resources and shit

Jokes on you, Africa and South America will remain unscratched.

With four HIMARs and no air force? You’re not in March anymore. The Russian military has figured out your cheeky tactics and is killing over 1000 troops per day
its_over.psd

slavs are the cause of all wars, evil people

you can't run out of people in modern countries

Downsides (?) to global nuclear war: I'll be dead
Upsides to global nuclear war: I won't have to read your horrible posts anymore

Attached: file.png (680x677, 449.85K)

We should preventively invade eastern European countries to prevent more world wars

Ok pyotl, have fun dying in a ditch you fucking invader.

Only finland will be wiped out. I will still have to continue my life.

6 million?
Do you really want 6 million of your people to die for some pieces of land?
Your country is already big enough without it.

umm sweetie, russia isn't the attacker here, lithuania would be the aggressor for using railroads in lithuania

>The Russian military has figured out your cheeky tactics
Which was?
>and is killing over 1000 troops per day
kek false

Atleast i will die a virgin

14 more days and Russia wins

see you in the bunker bros

Seethe, Somali

serbia was officially allied with russia
poland was officially guaranteed by england
ukraine is not in nato and never will

They are. Russsians are stuck in cities slowly moving forward with extended lines. Ukrs are shredding their logistic points and hitting and moving. It is just like kyiv except the heat and humidity is breaking the russian soldiers down faster. It is insanely hard to advance on foot in these conditions. Lice, disease, dehydration, fuel issues, good going bad fast, machines breaking down, its all happening. Nature is against the attackers.

>returned unopened

The theory is that they’d attack to free up logistics to and from Kaliningrad, which is currently being blockaded by Lithuania. Of course, they will just send ships from St. Petersburg instead.

>Nature is against the attackers.
Is that why you lost in Afghanistan?

Must be hard working on the frontlines and giving us updates on Any Forums.

lets goooo

Attached: 1655731931667.gif (112x112, 684.22K)

america didn't lose in afghanistan, the taliban only took over once they all left.

Attached: 1655630918661.gif (112x112, 260K)

The 1000 a day figure comes from le green tshirt man himself

cuckold mentality

thanks fat obese mutt

Nah, they lost upright.
They had all the time to wipe them out and failed, just like the soviets.

>Russia considers blockade of railway transport by Lithuania an act of aggression
Does Russia subscribe to the Roman philosophy that it's better to always fight a "defensive" war?

Yea because having all of NATO up their arse over a railway they could circumvent with boats is a good idea. But at this point i wouldn't be surprised. Russians are literally retarded.

Attached: 1654896074232.jpg (500x500, 40.11K)

>the world fought catastrophic global wars with tens of millions of deaths because of a piece of paper

Whatever helps you sleep at night
Also funny how you scold ukraine for fighting a losing battle but you have your tongue so deep in palestinian ass you can taste their prostate

Attached: 1625849310552.gif (320x294, 1.7M)

Well whatever, I'm gonna enjoy the hellfire from a safe distance.

I don't even know what's happening in this conflict anymore.

Attached: 1417304081699.jpg (550x535, 48.01K)

It’s meant to get sympathygibs user

What's nuclear waste