Is this true?

Is this true?

Attached: 1644409601905.jpg (750x1334, 141.62K)

Thank god there is now way for intel agencies to know that i am russian

as to /rus/

wrong, we've been cut off from the internet by the monke, don't you remember?

Is that a satire website?

Big if true

Kek I remember that meme

Wasn't there a WWW .su suffix going back to 1991 or so, just before the fall of the USSR?

There is no way russians have access to the internet. Even if they did we would have highly trained american cyberdeathsquads ready to take them out.

14 of 15 top USA Christcuck Facebook groups are run by Russian troll farms.

i fucking wish
Z

Not exactly lol. They are rather cutting edge with this stuff. I guarantee you they are already attacking back online. They have apple, microsoft youtube, meta and microsoft ehind them. So when they get pissed about this online stuff, those companies are taking action.
Steve jobs widow runs it.

>source: trust me bro
We don't need Russians for boomers to be retarded evangelicals. If anything they suck off israel

no

Attached: 1648794002812.jpg (723x444, 23.03K)

WTF THERE ARE RUSSIANS POSTING RIGHT NOW WTF

Why do they make it like they're some sort of alien species or bears?

hi :)))))

back in those days second world commies used to whine about muh media infiltration because revealing the reality was an antidote for their whole ideological bullshittery
now the west is following that path
i wouldn't be surprised if america dissolves into a few separated ethno states in 5 years just like how soviet union collapsed

What!? Unbelievable...
It's over, bros...

Seriously though, russian internet is overrun with ukrainians. They run russian wikipedia, dvach telegram channel, all the websites I visited to relax are now either blocked for raising funds for hohol army or replaced with a giant blue-yellow flag. It's unironically over.

It's fake you gullible dummy

Russian communists infiltrating the entertainment industry and academia at the start of the 20th century to indoctrinate the masses with progressivism: I sleep

Russian statists infiltrating internet shitposting forums at the start of the 21st century to indoctrinate the masses with conservatism: REAL SHIT