Why is Any Forums like this?

why is Any Forums like this?

Attached: 1655730996697.jpg (1170x1007, 150.25K)

Cars are essential to modern living and are a standard thing to have even for thirdies. Any part of a city that become “walkable” will inevitably suffer exodus and become nothing but a dead district more plastic than Disneyland that serves no purpose but to bleed money from zhang tourists

I have never driven a car, and from what I hear from mom and dad, bad drivers, needing to find a parking space, and worrying about gas prices are pretty big problems

bro just stop being a fucking fatass and go for a walk

what??

Bro literally just enjoy a nice walk and summer weather instead of having to endure traffic all day

Maybe if american cities were walkable you wouldn't have all these fatsos

i can't remember when i last used a car. or train, bus.
but should be minimum two years

I always walk or bike but the fatfuck boomers still manage to fill the city roads like retards.

Carfags will reject slightly denser urban living and public transit mainly because of ideology and niggers. They couldn't care less about fiscal neutrality, reduced commute times, increased productivity or environmental concerns as long as they stick it to the leftists.

The most vibrant part of the city is always the most walkable one, the fuck are you talking about?
It's only you fatasses who hang out at Walmart's parking lot

>tfw the city is unwalkable

Attached: 1650915271202.png (680x768, 7.63K)

>Any part of a city that become “walkable” will inevitably suffer exodus
maybe in amer*ca

Attached: 1630488158887.jpg (496x618, 43.35K)

Modern society has failed men and they are looking for any way to retvrn

It's true though
I live in the center of Aveiro and every possible service or place worth going to is like a 20 min walk at max
I would literally shoot up a kindergarten and kill 29 children if I had to drive everywhere

Americans have been brainwashed to think that cars and roads are necessary for cities.

Attached: 20210313_152122.jpg (1500x584, 759.89K)

the walkable cities obsession is just the new cope terminally online faggots came up with to justify their pathetic existence "i'm incel because i can't go for a walk and meet people like le good old days anymore there is cars blocking the way :(" no you are just a lazy retard who watched a few urban planning videos on youtube and now you're an expert on the subject all of a sudden and talk about it online all day as if it's going to change anything

>Live in the suburbs
>It takes me 20 minutes to get to the nearest plaza and gas station
>Anything more is an hour walk

Suburbs are so fucking gay

I miss living in Boston. I went to uni there. I could walk anywhere, take the T to the beach, heck I would regularly bike to Tufts to meet friends. Great times. But I could not afford to live there.
Now I'm back in Texas and I hardly go out, gas prices are fucking high, all my friends live far away and the only real option is to drive. Public transport is fucking ass, I don't live anywhere near a stop and to get to one I'd have to walk 20 mins through my nigbull infested suburb. In Boston you'd never saw a dog on the street without an owner nearby. I hate these fucking animals so much, fucking baboonines looking for trouble. If I see a pack of em again I swear I'll run them over with my pickup, fucking basterds motherfuck

this, i fucking hate that i need a car if i want to fucking go anywhere, it's so fucking boring

Boston's a nice city.
Of the places I've visited in America, NYC, Boston, and DC (but tbf I've only been near the government buildings) were amazing.

LA, SF, Miami, Orlando, Philly, Atlanta, Anaheim, and Irvine were annoying. LA is such an overrated shithole, how are they famous for their food? Their food is so goddamn bad.

Summer weather is hellish and only somewhat tolerable when swimming. Even with my cars AC turned all the way down and at maximum power it barely curbs the heat