Sky high inflation

>Sky high inflation
>Workers shortages in every possible sector
>Postal service went from guaranteed next day delivery to 5 days with 50% chance of package gone missing
>Trains constantly stop driving because the only person in charge of security has quit without any replacement
>Amsterdam airport has people waiting outside for 5 hours only to miss their flight
>Energy net overcrowded, new companies cannot be connected in some areas
>Infrastructure ministry put out a warning they won't be able to maintain and develop at this rate
>All government functions are failing or have collapsed.
Yet the government line is that "things are fine in the Netherlands" and if you dare say otherwise you're an agitator who hates this country. Boomers will get extra mad because exposing the truth about the state of this shithole hurts their investments (they own everything).

What's the situation like in your country?

Attached: monophy.gif (500x259, 848.72K)

Literally all of that but worse

All of the above, except no workers' shortages

How come you don't have a workers shortage?

well actually I guess we do have a worker shortage. We also have high unemployment at the same time because he new "jobs" offer slave wages

My country is still mostly okay, we only have
>~20% inflation
>worker shortage
And the best of it all
>we sell all the electricity our nuclear power plants make to german electric exchange only to buy it back for 5 times more which is essentially raping everybody but the stock holders of our biggest electric company
>our "right wing goverment" is giving free money to almost everybody because inflation is bad (elections are this year)

Tldr czechia is going bankrupt very soon.

Attached: 1655660120318.jpg (2000x1773, 1.47M)

Our based free market right wing government is also tactically handing out money to both the wealthiest and absolute poorest people here making sure those who actually work for their money get jack shit

Same. Honestly wish Europe didn’t have non Europeans in it, we genuinely need a revolution, boomers are too harmful.

sounds like your problem

Attached: 1639142854887.jpg (750x919, 450.79K)

Labour shortage should be a good thing because it will force employers to higher wages
Instead though here they’re fast tracking ukrainian refugees and other asylum seekers so they have more people who will work for cheap

Labour shortage sounds nice but you can tell the €1 extra per hour they offer doesn't weigh up against the massive inflation and just total lack of service employees.

I’m flying to Schiphol today.
Really hope I don’t get fucked on my way back.

Literally that but replace boomers with leftists

Lmao you're fucked. They're cancelling like 20% of flights and the other 80% will be a disaster until after summer

>>Amsterdam airport has people waiting outside for 5 hours only to miss their flight
How does that happen

they don't have enough people to service the flights, because during the coronavirus they companies kicked most of the "deplorables" and now they dont want to go back

welcome to the third world, firsties, you can stop whining about inconsequential shit now

I’m flying to the poonited states through london on july 6
how fucked am i? havent been watching the news.

They fired everyone during COVID combined with the shortage were already seeing and Amsterdam having far better jobs available.
It was okay when only 30% of planes were flying but now everybody wants to go on holiday we're reaching nearly record numbers of flights with the least personnel since ages

Get on my level.

Attached: 1655712507073.png (499x445, 223.24K)

Get a ferry idiot

I’ll put my ferry long cock in your mom’s arse

How is argentina these days?

We have a hero steering the economy

Attached: 1655684009503.png (686x522, 135.78K)

This but for the last 30 years