I know more than 2000 Chinese characters, but Chinese characters are really stupid garbage characters...

I know more than 2000 Chinese characters, but Chinese characters are really stupid garbage characters. I feel sorry for Japan and China that still using it lol

Attached: 1647274221543.jpg (3072x4096, 2.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gpseducation.oecd.org/CountryProfile?primaryCountry=JPN&treshold=10&topic=AS
news.v.daum.net/v/20191009090035725
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do you have so many characters? It feels highly inefficient

>Chinese characters are really stupid garbage characters
why'd you learn them then lol

DISGUSTING finger nails

To post this thread

tftp

bro your chars are just made up 60 years ago.
lotr's elvish is older lol

Can't you make new words by mixing different characters? Like with the Latin alphabet we have so many different languages.

Since China is sure to become a super power in the future, might it benefit us in some way to learn their characters?
If you have learned them anyway, it would be a loss not to use them

Attached: 1655579854860.png (1248x922, 1.95M)

>I feel sorry for Japan and China that still using it
Shouldn't you be sorry for yourself too, since you studied them like the Japanese and Chinese? Lol
They're also used in Korean newspapers and technical books

Chinese characters have 1000x more sovl than hang*l

the chinese language and writing system will forever lock out china from becoming a cultural superpower. it's certain

>>Since 70% of Korean vocabulary is based on deogramic kanji vocabulary , using hangul alone is unnatural.(Korean got rid of Chinese characters from Korean language "only since after ww2" as the nationalisim") and it is causing full of homonyms problemsin Korean language.

> Again, (Korean got rid of Chinese characters from Korean language "only since after ww2" as the nationalisim")

> Hangul has critical homonym problems. However korean does not have any real solutions of homonym problems by Hangul system alone. What korean can do is ONLY GUESS the meaning by each of the sentence.

> functional literacy of korean language
is lower than average by the survey of OECD, while functional literacy of japanese is highest in the world.

gpseducation.oecd.org/CountryProfile?primaryCountry=JPN&treshold=10&topic=AS

news.v.daum.net/v/20191009090035725

Understand? If you do not understand this meaning then you are hopelessly functional illiteracy idiot.

When will realize hangul supermacy of Korea is nothing but a most stupidest ultra nationalisim of Korean since after ww2 ?

Ok motherfucking iq 60 monkey. This is my license. I like Chinese characters. Stop stealing.

Attached: 20220331_020520.jpg (3072x4096, 1.94M)

how do you open your refrigerator

*needs to read a foreign language to understand his ancestors*

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 약산_강이오_초상.jpg (726x1023, 150.95K)

Don't you guys use latin alphabet due to spanish colonization? What a fucking pathetic country fuck off ewwwwww

Wht the hell this fucking pathetic country that doesn't even use its own writing system bullshiting about Korea? Just eat a banana

Why do you hate us Korean bros I thought we are friend ;_;
自由大韓 - 自由中國

Each character is one syllable.

2 syllable words consist of 2 characters, 3 syllable words are written with 3 characters etc.

Like if English had characters the word "football" would be written with the character for foot and the character for ball.

Nowadays that's pretty much the only way the Chinese make new words.

We're not the ones denying that a foreign power colonized us.

Attached: Coperea.png (995x780, 750.6K)

But Korean newspapers use 100 or so for abbreviations. Japanese's 2k+ characters are an entirely different ballpark.

just commit suicide It's annoying that you talk about Korea. Why do you even exist

>just commit suicide

Sorry but that's your specialty.

Nta but
>bro just use baybayin
>browsers don't even support the language and just show boxes
ᜉᜓᜆᜅ᜔ ᜁᜈ