Inflation

How do we stop it destroying our country's firstiebros?

Attached: Inflation-5417.jpg (3690x2460, 3.4M)

Isn't Ireland northern Europe tier?

my solution gets me banned

I love Ireland but I also love England

Just raise interest rates to 20% like we did in the 80s, simple as

you need to destroy demand

i think part of lockdown here is demand destruction

Well as our great leader told us, just wait 4 months and he'll come up with something in the Budget.
Closer to the right answer but you know politicians are too full of themselves to want to do that. Their answer will be throw more money at it and more QE (which totally works trust me bro).

Don't know about you but here the governor of the reserve bank is independent of the government

Round up all the bankers, CEOs of the biggest multinational corps and the judiciary.

Execute all of them with absolutely no questions asked

Almost every country in the world is affected by inflation, regardless how developed your country is.

This is the case too but you just know they assert influence on the governors. It's taken them this long to start raising rates, a Central Bank with common sense would've done something ages ago.

a good monitary policy

Quantitative easing

Inflation isn't real
Money isn't real
Jobs aren't real
The Economy isn't real

Quantitative tightening actually should be used

return to the gold standard

Not my problem I do tax evasion so I save enough.

Hiking interest rates, shutting down loan bridges for hedge funds, increasing production by public works projects. That is all done here. Gas is coming down already I read yesterday as we shift towards renewables and electric cars it will get better. Roughly 1.5 million or so electric cars will hit our streets this year atleast.

Impeach Biden

Isn't that just a way of saying increased interest rates?

Won't that just delay inflation?

>and electric cars it will get better
which is currently unfeasible for anyone who isn't upper middle class. And what save in gas can easily be made up in maintenance. Say what you want about older Japanese cars, there simple and cheap to maintain.

Higher gas prices effect the poor way more than anyone else. So its not good. Especially in a era where all the essentials are getting more expensive. And gas is still almost 7 dollars a gallon here.