Why are Belgians so much friendlier than Dutch people?

Why are Belgians so much friendlier than Dutch people?

Attached: belgium holland.jpg (878x583, 16.87K)

i have never met a rude belgian now that you mention it, same goes with luxembourg people, and the french

>and the french
I was with you there the entire post, until the last part.

>and the french
you were still in Belgium

the french aren't rude, they don't show a lot of care, but overral they are still polite

not to us

To be honest it does heavily depend on where you are in France. Rural parts are comfy. Parisians most definitely are not.

Last time I was in Brussels, I saw a drunken man at 8 in the morning stumble up to a well dressed elderly lady and air hump her while screaming, “Suck my dick!” Then he saw me and gave me the finger before continuing on his way. Overall it was a pretty fun trip.

The French are rude as fuck, actively rude

Attached: belgian dutch alliance flag.png (2560x1600, 3.65K)

true

BeNeLucky does not approve

Attached: images.jpg (271x186, 10.02K)

never been to france huh?

i was in bordeaux

Bauhaus

I doubt that. Belgians just dont say what they think.

My ex gf was belgian, and she was a two faced petty narcissist prick. She left me because "i don't gave her enough space", that bitch. Her parents would look at me from top to bottom like i was their gardener. So no, you're not friendly, dutch are outright barbarians but that doesn't make you a saint

>Her parents would look at me from top to bottom like i was their gardener
Italians, the Mexicans of Europe lmao

hello ahah :)

don't be mean to italians bls

Attached: zuza_nie_rozmieszaj.png (579x561, 632.58K)

In French we have an idiom called "formules de politesse", unsurprisingly it can't be translated to English and other neighbouring languages because we are the only people in Europe who value manners.
Foreigners who think we are rude are often arrogant idiots who come here acting like they own the place, break several of our unspoken rules of social interaction (because fuck learning about the customs of a country you're visiting right?), and ultimately get their due desserts. They'll address people without properly greeting them or thanking them after asking them for information. That or they'll assault them with a flurry of English words without asking if they know English first.
When I was in Greece, I made it a point to greet every person in Greek before switching to English. The locals would correct my mistakes or teach me new words with a smile and it was a lovely experience. When in Rome, do as the Romans do—you foreign scumbags would do well to remember this adage.

I love you both really

Galateo. Fuck you haughty cunt.

No, fuck you you Transalpine bag of cocks.

>break several of our unspoken rules of social interaction
Like what?

i love u 2
but y r u being mean 2 me if i didn't say that the french were rude.
although people on the internet tends to be mean in general just for the lulz

Attached: kiss 2.gif (498x280, 1.61M)

that's what "formules de politesse" is about, i think