UK is preparing for a land war in euope

>UK is preparing for a land war in euope
It's over. Pooping will attack balts or finlan, we'll have to go to war and it was going slowly better and better. Poland would be mid tier first world in ~ 10 years but no, russia exists. I hate it.

Attached: crying-pepe-the-frog.gif (220x212, 135.71K)

Not my problem.

russia wont do anything
they are getting turned into ground beef by fucking ukranians. they lost a flagship to a country without a navy.
can you imagine the carnage if they touched finland?

Not my problem

>The tree of Europe must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of poles

The thing is that russia doesn't touch civilians and ukrainian forces just use living shield.
I imagine if Russia wont care about finnshits population and bombs everything.

prepare your anus for another round of buttseks Pjotr...

>can you imagine the carnage if they touched finland?
Yes, and it would be glorious. Pekka reckoning will be usher in a new era for Finnbros.

But I'm doing the fucking this time saszka.. now bend over

>The thing is that russia doesn't touch civilians and ukrainian forces just use living shield.
lmao
Hello, Lavrov.

The poles don't understand americans want a reason to curb stomp a weakened opponent especially right now. And poles are the our militaries favorites. They are like a long lost family member who was abused. The abuser must pay.

new cope dropping in hot

>water isn't wet
>fire isn't hot
>russia doesn't touch civilians
Hahahahahhahhahaha oh fuck, good ironic posting.

>The thing is that russia doesn't touch civilians and ukrainian forces just us-*ACK*
>*glug glug glug glug*

Attached: 1632953639751.jpg (1190x913, 217.05K)

dont worry, youre dying too

Attached: 1637488624588.png (860x780, 207.99K)

I don't want China to invade Taiwan bros.
Guarantee it will end in nuclear hellfire, since our military can't afford to let them take over an island that produces so much tech for us

Attached: Rbv3dDS.jpg (2966x1557, 672.53K)

Me farting in the bath

Lithuanian bros why did you block importation of goods into Kaliningrad? Are you really trying to trigger WW3?

Let it happen. We are ready.

No, we fucking aren't, because WW3 would be over in less than an hour with hundreds of millions of people dead from nukes

its not even about taiwan's production. taiwan is the launching point for china's domination of the south china see according to their 9 dash line which will see them control 80% of global trade which passes through.

it doesnt matter
we will win a nuclear war

Yesterday on russian prime time tv they discussed attacking germany and that they need to do it without a doubt. One of the great supporters of the attack was a russian journalist living in...germany. Ahahhahah, oh man. We're fucking alone here with czechs, germans, slovaks, hungolians wont do shit when balts/finlan get attacked.

We didn't, because we can't. Trilateral agreement between us, EU and Russia regarding transit to Kaliningrad was one of the conditions for us to join EU.
Is russian media making up some shit again?

no one told me wtf

Attached: FVixdjpXoAEQOdV.png (1750x710, 70.14K)

why can't we just go around it

Hopefully the boomers

I'm willing to fight but only after the Russians have killed a couple million of Polacks to prove they're serious.

No it wont. No one will use nukes. The second the order is given the person using it will be dead. Their family friend will all die. Then if the people launching them knows that do you think they will launch.Let it happen. Poland is not tp be threatened.

I'll cheer for you guys from back here