If you're in Eesti, be my besti

It's that time again.
Estonian women, do you exist here? I require your aid! Yes that includes russian women living in estonia.

Where the fuck do I find a female that would be interested in going with me on regular runs or hikes or climbing?
Not even necessarily romantically, just somebody who enjoys being physical and active.
The only ones I can find outside that are running are either 40-50 and married, or below the legal age.

>just use tinder
I don't like normie social media like facebook, tinder, twitter and so on. Finding somebody form Any Forums would be ideal.
>just use /soc/
That was my first guess as well, and I did, several times. In fact I was referred to Any Forums by /soc/.
Also /soc/ is too degenerate, constant shitty dick picks and the like.

Attached: 1647102045545.png (2000x1273, 10.48K)

estonia was better under swedish rule and under soviet rule

THIS THREAD

NOT AGAIN

god this reads exactly like those desperate faceberg posts from 30+ single men who couldn't get laid if they were the last man on the planet

tinder and other dating apps are the easiest way to get pussy in 2022
if you're willing to throw them away then that's on you
don't go full incel when you've severely limited your own options

>Any Forums using loser travels to a country and is too much of an autistic retard to use dating services to find women in that country so calls for women on fucking Any Forums
Hope the Russians take you out back and take good care of you.

>Finding somebody form Any Forums would be ideal.
lol
either go to an anime convention (2x per year max around here) or to an EKRE meet

1. Get friends
2. Date friend of a friend

Can you elaborate how exactly it was better?
Aye brother, welcome back.
>tinder and other dating apps are the easiest way to get pussy in 2022
I don't want pussy though, I want companionship. Getting sex is easy, finding people who have similar personality to you is hard.
I'm estonian though.
>EKRE meet
what's that?
>either go to an anime convention (2x per year max around here)
Sounds like an okay option, where can I get more info on it to actually join in?

>1. Get friends 2. Date friend of a friend
Did that in the past, worked well, but I'm trying to find specific people at this point. I find that I mix best with people who value health and being fit, actively do some kind of physical activities for fun. I'd ideally want to find people like that who I can go for a run, do some climbing and such. And if they are on Any Forums they most likely wont be a complete normie so we can chat about things in a more casual manner.

>>EKRE meet
>what's that?
EKRE is a political party
political parties often have meetings and events
there's gotta be a few Any Forumstard Any Forums ladies there
>>either go to an anime convention (2x per year max around here)
>Sounds like an okay option, where can I get more info on it to actually join in?
look for jzone and animatsuri on piletilevi

like half the board is estonian women

why estonia don't wanna be nordic?

Oh Baby! You sound like an ideal hubby uWu! Let's go running near Männiku Karjäär, maybe we can go diving also :)

this

t. i am one

i also want to hike with estonian women

that girl with a turkish hat who became a meme is an example of this, estonian girl who’s openly nazi lmao

>Can you elaborate how exactly it was better?
No. but it was ok you have to believe me on this one

>this fucking thread again

Attached: 1598143000245.png (331x246, 44.88K)

>EKRE is a political party
>there's gotta be a few Any Forumstard Any Forums ladies there
Sounds pretty good, I'm all for patriotic Any Forums trad women. I just hope some of them enjoy running or physical hobbies as well as that is the primary thing I wish to bond over with people.
>look for jzone and animatsuri on piletilevi
Will do. Any other advise of similar nature. This is more or less the caliber of advise I was hoping for.

I dunno rabbi, you haven't been very accurate with numbers in the past, are you sure I can trust you on this one?

What do you mean?

>Oh Baby! You sound like an ideal hubby uWu!
I chuckled for a good 20 sec.
>Let's go running near Männiku Karjäär, maybe we can go diving also
That sounds cool, I haven't been there before. Is the offer legit?
If bio female.
Do you do any kind of physical activity for fun? Running, sports, climbing, hiking, anything of the sort?
Why not hike with norway women?
openly nazi as in thinks white people have a right to exist?
I'm sorry fren, but an elaboration is needed for me to take you seriously.
Uuu Peru, now there is a flag, I haven't seen before here, hello!

>That sounds cool, I haven't been there before. Is the offer legit?
OP's gonna get fucked in the ass

old shingeki art was so full of sovl

>OP's gonna get fucked in the ass
Nah, estonian people are nice, even if some dude pranks me to go to meet some imaginaryt woman that never shows up, I will get to visit cool new locations, have a nice little swim.
I could get pranked to visit all the cool spots around Eesti like that haha

>r*ssoid with the gay shit out of nowhere
as expected