You're are a country

>you're are a country
>do you eat intermuscular fat?
Personally, no I do not eat it, but seems like it's the norm here (flag (canada)) to eat it. does this happen in your country?

Attached: file.png (500x296, 203.93K)

if it's not well done and doesn't have all the fat cut out i won't eat it

flag
yes

If I eat stakes I prefer not to eat the fat part, won't say no to a good BBQ

CLEAN. YOUR. PLATE.

yes I eat everything that isn't bone on a steak

if it's soft melt in your mouth flavourful fat i will eat it but if there are big pieces i will leave those

2 food posts
Go to /ck/

meat tastes like shit, I don't get why people meme it to be the greatest food known to man

this, these food threads are taking up perfectly good space in the catalog that could otherwise be used for race/incelbait threads

the Schwab meat I get from the dispenser doesn't contain barbarian stuff like that

yes I eat it but I don't find it that tasty, so I'd prefer to get a leaner cut

i eat everything but the bone

do you eat ass

no it's disgusting and ruins the entire steak

i eat everything

those big ass pieces of fat? throw that shit to the dogs

We eat it here but our cuts of meat usually only have one line of intermuscular fat (and no intramuscular fat)

that's what I'm saying, I recently got food from a korean restaurant and the pork also came with fat along with it. I thought they were being extremely cheap and stingy but apparently I'm the weird one when I brought it up to my friends.

Judging by the responses so far in this thread looks like it's a 50/50 thing.

I cut it out before preparing my steak. Sometimes I feed it to stray animals, sometimes I use it for cooking

It's different with pork if it's a crust

>before cooking
retard

>Sometimes I feed it to stray animals
And you wonder why your streets are full of strays

Pork "crust" is delicious if cooked right.

Yes, churrasco is my to go cut

yeah i too get called a picky eater because of it. But i've also never met a person that likes fat on the meat. I feel like most people hate it but eat it anyway, which is something i just can't do when it's that disgusting.

?

yes

adds flavour and doesn't let the meat get dry

Of course I eat it. if you cook steak right (read: rare) , it gets juicy and adds a bunch of flavor to it while also maintaining a soft texture.