1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. worst board (no obv shit like Any Forums, Any Forums, etc)
/an/ hands down. Vile people.

Attached: tier.jpg (628x504, 52.18K)

>worst board
Any Forums
>best board
/bant/ and the loli thread in Any Forums

Kek what’s wrong with /an/ people?

nothing that guy is just cuckold american and mad he gets banned for spamming cuck shit in the animal board. that guy is the scourge of /an/ always spamming cuck shit and get his threads deleted insntatly.

we are too based for you faggots

Attached: 9E1075CD-E9BD-4ECC-BC6E-34DABF313077.jpg (900x900, 91.72K)

my homeboard is dead

Attached: 1654941841839-0.png (2939x4096, 1.36M)

>best boards
what I use
>worst boards
what you use

I just started browsing /an/ because I got a dog and they have some interesting people over there. I like the bedbug and tick threads going on.

Attached: 1640315879087.webm (406x720, 736.42K)

Worst board is probably something like Any Forums, /mlp/, Any Forums or Any Forums.

Best board? Hard to say, maybe a smaller board with less schizos

1. literal zoophiles
2. cancerous console war style arguments

Any Forums, no competition
if you consider this obvious, then /x/

Attached: Untitled.png (628x504, 37.33K)

/mlp/ was pretty bad back in the day. Nowadays you don't have as many ponyfags anymore (remember when they would leak to other board?) but I agree Any Forums is pretty garbage even before 2016 election.

One of the worst posters on this board is this finnish Any Forumstard schizo who derails threads

/x/ is e tier besides /omg/

/his/ is probably one of the worst

Any Forums would be so much better without the Apple shills and constant shitting on Linux meme threads. That's like the only other board I go on, I'm not on /sci/ and /x/ nearly enough to say anything about them.

the fennoswede schizo is the best poster ever to grace this website

Worst board is Any Forums no question

main board progression:
Any Forums->Any Forums->Any Forums->Any Forums->/sp/->Any Forums->Any Forums

I didnt leave Any Forums for like 10 years

/an/ is full of white people, that's why it's so bad

Wrong, that's 0n or Sheikh al Britani

Flag
Any Forums worst board but also the most entertaining once you download the app and change settings so you can see all the posters flags. It's almost all foreigners. Half pretending to be Americans, the other half trying to troll the pretend Americans. I have seen so many angry brazilians, mexicans, serbs, russians and Indians tearing into each other. It's like jersey shore.

Apple shills and Any Forumsbabbies who ask "how i make gaming computer are bad", but I still think the discord trannies who conned Terry Davis of last 200 dollars he had, tricked him into thinking he was talking to the physics girl YTber, etc deserve a place in Hell.

Heretic

/cgl/ is shockingly bad for how slow it is.

>the app
what
which app

>cager doesnt know /n/ is the only SS

Attached: 595 io.jpg (350x350, 20.12K)