United States of America

United States of America.

Attached: 820.jpg (1024x986, 304.49K)

we do

Don’t you see the number of payments? That’s reasonable. The man can’t afford a new car just like that.

Now that we're getting hyperinflation, he doesn't look so dumb anymore

nobody on this country can afford a brand new car

Attached: 7A8A0F1C-C2D7-436F-94F9-E1C9505B7336.jpg (640x640, 151.98K)

21% is reasonable in Canada??

The punchline is that they're required in 99% of the country or else you can't go anywhere.

Show us how much it will cost you in Slovenia to buy a brand new Volkswagon with 0% down payment. And your your wage too.

My last new car loan had an interest rate of 2.6% and my credit is just good. I can't even imagine getting a rate this high, hell I can't believe a new car dealership would even bother, this thing is going to be repoed, or totaled within a year and the dealer will probably lose money between the paperwork and just trying to get it back and the depreciation.

The point is a Slovenian isn't stupid enough to buy a new vehicle with no down-payment and double digit interest rate. They will buy a 15 year old Lada and even with payments will still have it payed off in two years.
This dumbass could have bought a 15 year old charger for 5k.

>The man can’t afford a new car just like that.
Then why bother?
What's the point of new car. Especially if you can't fucking afford one. Call me a poorfag but what kind of luxury is afforded to you when you buy a front wheel drive volskwagen new from the dealership versus a front wheel drive volkswagen that's 4 years old and half the price

Attached: +_d7169d48dee2346fa39821def3d2be78.png (600x474, 5.74K)

In civilised countries you buy what you're able to afford, if paying 70.000 for a new car isn't within your budget you look for a second hand one. If that's not in your budget you're easily able to get by without a car. Taking out loans just to survive is the ultimate third world indicator.

Why would he buy a Volga, is he a KGB agent like Putin

Nobody is forcing you to buy a 74,000 dollar car lmao

what the fuck? i refuse to believe anyone is that stupid

It's still fucking stupid to have an entire continent where you literally cannot participate in society without a car.

the "punchline" is they financed a 70k car with a 20% interest rate
no one is forcing anyone to pay for that. you can get a decent used car for a couple grand

the joke can only be understood by people who experienced the USSR and fought against it

>They will buy a 15 year old Lada and even with payments will still have it payed off in two years.
a 15 year old lada costs around 800 bucks user.
and I have never heard the concept of "payments" for a used car. Is it a thing in USA? Like you come in to a used car parking lot and you take a loan for a used car?

>Like you come in to a used car parking lot and you take a loan for a used car?
yeah because nowadays most people buy a car and sell it a couple years later for a new model. it's hilarious because you're just throwing money away. you're basically leasing a car
basically no one buys a car with the intention of paying it off and keeping it and driving it until it finally dies years later. everyone just hops to the next new car after a year or two

Volgas were exported to western europe as taxis though

Attached: 1654471490200.jpg (424x918, 94.68K)

Americans buy everything on credit now. EVERYTHING. There are people who buy $500 mattresses on credit, I shit you not.

You can get most places in America by bus, but who the fuck wants to waste that much time?

Attached: 1654477812720.png (1284x2778, 1.48M)

In my life, I have never paid a single cent of interest, and I never will, with the possible exception of a house mortgage.

>You can get a decent used car for a couple grand
Maybe 10 years ago. In case you aren't aware the car market has gone to shit.

>You can get most places in America by bus,
Not reliably, no. Even in medium-sized cities bus service is far from guaranteed.

forgot to mention that for that reason "used" cars are basically like new cars because despite being used they're just a year or 2 old so they still hold a lot of value
no one is going out buying 10+ year old cars for cheap, they're buying 2 year old cars

But why?
Is the social pressure on driving a _new_ car that big in the US?

Attached: fug.png (208x242, 6.49K)

I love the melanin enriched.

for me it's student loans and a mortgage. and the student loans were worth it because they got me the degree that led to the job that allowed me to get the house
but otherwise i avoid debt like the plague

yes. gotta "keep up with the joneses"
can't be that family that drives the old car when everyone else in the neighborhood is driving a new car

Jesus, this picture is such a good summary of the absolute state of American finances right now.

A bunch of 20-IQ retards without any actual labor value running around with infinite monopoly money.

Stunning and brave

That's white trash THOUGH

Thats.. not true. Unless you live in a red state and or not in a blue city, you can use a bus, tram, subway, train, light rail or ride a bike.

a brand new toyota corolla starts at $20.5k, a brand new chevrolet spark starts at $18.5k, a brand new ford maverick starts at $20k
not to mention the abundance of used vehicles on the market in every semi functioning country
there is literally no reason to buy a volkswagen tiguan for 75k if you can't afford it

>b-but the spark and corolla are toy cars!!!
not my problem lol

it is if you're a weak-willed retard

>damage a car thats owned by the bank like in pic related
pay out of your ass for (((authorised repairs)))
could never be me

Attached: 1631635015645.jpg (500x500, 30.83K)