30 years ago we had 4-5 months of cold winter (sometimes to minus 30º)...

30 years ago we had 4-5 months of cold winter (sometimes to minus 30º). Kids in september went to school in warm jackets and sometimes winter hats. 25º summer was considered "very hot".

Now winter is a joke (snow usually won't last 24 hours), we have 25º days from april to october, in september kids go to school in t-shirts and shorts, and in summer we turn into a fucking Africa - more and more 40º days every year. June and july became unbearable.

It started 10-15 years ago and it's getting worse every year. WTF happened?

Attached: temp.jpg (506x561, 231.78K)

Good. Fuck winter

The earth has warm spells and cold spells. It happens. In a decade or so we'll be having cold spells again. Global warming is a scam.

meanwhile here is 14ºC

Attached: temp_eur2.png (768x768, 247.08K)

i like winter but i FUCKING LOVE SUMMER
I FUCKING LOVE THE FEELING OF WARM SUN RAYS FALLING ONTO MY SKIN
I LOVE LONG DAYS AND BEAUTIFUL RED SUNSETS
I LOVE SEEING NATURE AT ITS FULLEST, SEEING LIFE DEVELOP AND FLOURISH

Attached: bd1.png (680x641, 193.38K)

I swear, we have now more hot days in Poland than Spain. This is ridiculous.

We went to Spain for a real summer. Now we go to Spain to escape from summer.

It will get better. Global warming is a scam.
Trust the plan.

maybe if you boiled vinegar then pour it in a see trough bowl of plastic or glass then put the same bowl with cooked vinegar in it onto a mirror and place it outside, you could get your weather back and fuck up haarp and demonic globalist fucktards that fuck with your mind using weather, heavy metals and control over pests and weeds that effect human life
But then again, Poland is 100% loyal to the antichrist and his spawns, does as commanded and will remember the first half of this millenium as the good ol days, all delivered for your soul, and your fathers and your mothers and their fathers and mothers
just because you complained about lack of diversity in detergent brands during the 'booo hooo oppresive communism perpetrated by the russians which are orthodox christians therefor not catholic and dont wear jewish hat claiming they were elected religious leaders by God Himself'
Hell awaits you and you know it
you do get to enjoy gifts of satan for some time, but time doesnt exist in the afterlife

Cars need to be banned worldwide
Schizo

Yes, how may i help you?

Me too polish bro, i love the green lush forests, the clear blue open skies and the dramatic clouds, the burst of raind and thunder, bird singing, flowers of all colors flourishing, the smell of the pollen, the grass, and the trees in the air

Summer is wonderful

it's OVER for winterbros...
it snowed on april 1st and 2nd more than in the whole month of feburary

it's because mainland europe has barely any elevation north of the alphs
lowlanders keep taking Ls

>i love the green lush forests, the clear blue open skies and the dramatic clouds, the burst of raind and thunder, bird singing, flowers of all colors flourishing, the smell of the pollen, the grass, and the trees in the air
nigga that's spring

No, that’s summer here. Spring is just gray.
Sweden has Juny, July, and half of August that are summer, green, lush. And December, January, February, that are idyllic winter wonderland.

Everything else is just gray, mud, shithole. At least in central sweden

After this warm short time, will began new Ice Age.

Previous summer was very hot here, but this summer is OK. We even had small snowfall at the end of May.

get fucked, arctic circle or bust when the magnetic pole shift hits

Same, I remember going with winter clothes to school already in September when I was a small child (I'm a boomer)
but last winter didn't even feel like winter, I slept in boxers every night during last winter and didn't even turn on the heating
Also this, I remember summers being way hotter but these last few years I've seen the ever increasing trend that coastal Europe remains relatively comfy while everywhere in the European interior becomes Africa

>maybe if you boiled vinegar then pour it in a see trough bowl of plastic or glass then put the same bowl with cooked vinegar in it onto a mirror and place it outside, you could get your weather back and fuck up haarp and demonic globalist fucktards that fuck with your mind using weather, heavy metals and control over pests and weeds that effect human life
>But then again, Poland is 100% loyal to the antichrist and his spawns, does as commanded and will remember the first half of this millenium as the good ol days, all delivered for your soul, and your fathers and your mothers and their fathers and mothers
>just because you complained about lack of diversity in detergent brands during the 'booo hooo oppresive communism perpetrated by the russians which are orthodox christians therefor not catholic and dont wear jewish hat claiming they were elected religious leaders by God Himself'
>Hell awaits you and you know it
>you do get to enjoy gifts of satan for some time, but time doesnt exist in the afterlife

Attached: 1640354422753.jpg (680x780, 41.62K)

you forgot your pills

Attached: 1604178880596.gif (335x974, 1.53M)

Southern Europeans must suffer

I live in the northern coast of Portugal
compared to most of the european interior I really don't suffer at all