Italians/people of Italian descent

Have you ever been discriminated against?
What happened?
What did they say?

Attached: B09E55C3-CA57-4AEA-A5E3-C94F3E9FAD05.jpg (1469x1216, 494.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uyCocKR8SaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've seen this pic be posted way too much on this board, is it some sort of obsession?

A restaurant served me spaghetti when I requested spaghettini.

Would you consider that a form of racism in of itself?

Pale italians are considered white in Brazil

Would these guys be considered white in Brazil?

Attached: 43FDF1E3-E524-4E22-9702-F087C464D01E.png (1230x900, 1.1M)

rolling

not racism, just obsession, like everytime on this board people discuss about other countries its always something on topic, slight banter or nothing at all, while with us its a constant
>why are italians like this
>do italians really
>the *xyz* of europe
>that one croat/dutch/spanish schizo boasting their inferiority complexes
>jokes that are unironically twitter tier, like lel eeytaleeans gets buthurt when you breaka da pashta xddddd
>why are italians x
>why are italians why are italians why are italians why-
just shut the fuck up

Bonpesiero maybe wouldn't everyone else yes

>Italians cant handle a banter

oh yeah, and people from latam/ middle east or immigrants that liuve in euro countries goinfìg UR BROWN UR BROWN JUST LIKE US PLEASE ACCEPT IT, the brasilian flag poster is a great example of this

>>Italians cant handle a banter
>no dude If you complain about the same overused unfunny schizo shit ur a softie faggot lol

where's the option to become a slice of gabagool?

eyy fuggedaboutit

not an italian sterotype, sorry

actuzlly italian diaspora there is whiter than italians from italy, nit joking

Attached: 97768.gif (500x288, 1.39M)

Reminder
youtu.be/uyCocKR8SaE

wow I cant believe that a diaspora that lives in a sunless country is whiter. Said by a spanish flag is even funnier

Italian Americans are almost as animalistic as Mexicans

I'm not spanish and italians from italy are quite dark compared to the diaspora in our countries

Attached: 1567799345909.png (897x610, 1.06M)

No one really ever discriminates against me except for a couple of schizos or misunderstood banter, but that goes for anyone. I'd only like everyone to remember that American tv shows =/= Italians today. They have close to nothing in common

rolling for blundetto

Italian-American discrimination does not exist, I feel like the sign of when this became the case was when Italian actors stopped anglicising their names and even non-Italian actors who used Italian-like stage names

They do this with us too
I'd say it's even worse for us actually

This show is so fucking chad

Did you really just pick that pic? Literally press ctrl+t and type Salvini into google and go to images, here's what you get.
Embarassing

Attached: 0Ua5xPMX_400x400.jpg (400x400, 32.02K)

Why are brownies obsessed with this Jewish show? Do you really believe that Jewish television is real?

BTW we have our own shows and I don't know anyone here who ever watched "Sopranos".

Rollando

Ohhhhhh fucking wise guy huh?!

You guys make tv shows?

i ate da north

>the thread has become another soyprano autism
this is what happens when a website is majorly american (all popular websites sadly)