Are zoomers like this in your country?

Are zoomers like this in your country?

Attached: 1655597446094.webm (576x1024, 2.55M)

Are you telling me this faggot gets more girls than me? Honestly, I'm not even mad, I respect the grind.

Yes

He's good looking, you probably have a single eye giant eyebrow

I don't, I mean he is, it's just hair dye and earring are off putting, anyway I don't like dudes so I don't care, but I lowkey want to do shit like this with a girl fr fr, just not on camera at all.

I’m getting closeted vibes

This is so much of a blackpill that I have trouble accepting it myself but acting like an effeminate faggot gets you girls. I don't know how well it'll work when it comes time to actually get married but college aged girls mostly fuck tiktok-tier faggots. It makes sense, doesn't it? They have more in common with them.

Yeah I thought most attractive girls went for more masculine guys. He's cute he just literally looks like a little gay boy.

what's her tiktok or IG?

Masculine like Fabio, not masculine like a hairy sailor.

>This is so much of a blackpill that I have trouble accepting it myself but acting like an effeminate faggot gets you girls.
How is it a blackpill? Blackpill is about stuff you can't change like height, face etc. Everyone can behave like an effeminate faggot which according to you should get you girls

Honestly it's just impossible to understand women, I've seen effeminate men, manly men and everything in between get really attractive, smart etc. chicks, you really just have to be yourself and keep trying.
I just like doing goofy shit but that's on the internet indefinitely so I wouldn't record something like that at all.

nope

zoomer chicks prefer cute androgynous guys over masculine men

Cringe? They are not that bad.

I don't get womemes, he's too fem.
t. gay man

Why is everyone ITT assuming they're a couple? They could be siblings or friends. It's unlikely that they're a couple given how flaming he is.

Why does every zoomer have these really nice teeth?

no, we wear our underwear the normal way.

ITT fatfucks coping and trying to forget that all girls were mad crazy about Justin Bieber even though he looked like an actual girl

even straight zoomers like gay
though are there even straight zoomers to begin with?

They have unserwear with hearts and each other's faces on, retard