This country is a tranny factory

hundreds of thousands of potential gay bfs (no homo) are being turned into ugly troons. Why?

Attached: 165443723339767899.png (3025x2050, 91.67K)

>flag

shame really, many of them would make the perfect bara bf

What’s funny is a lot of Iranians pretend to be Italian in America. Some outright say they’re Italian or Sicilian while others dress, talk and Italian New Jersey types. Some even wear crosses in the same gaudy way Italian-Americans do lol

What’s up with Iranians always trying to larp as Euros, they do same thing here with eye contacts.

>others dress, talk and Italian New Jersey types. Some even wear crosses in the same gaudy way Italian-Americans do lol
Iranians are the cringest diaspora

As a cisgender agnostic Iranian male, I don't know that much about my country's gay community.

>What’s funny is a lot of Iranians pretend to be Italian in America. Some outright say they’re Italian or Sicilian

Stop lying you fat fucking retard, that literally never happens. Cisgender Iranian people only call themselves Iranian, Persian or their other Iranian ethnicity.

Attached: همجنسباز.jpg (1080x1311, 345.01K)

>What’s up with Iranians always trying to larp as Euros

We don't, idiot. Also, rich coming from an Anatolian doner kebap vendor, the people who changed their alphabet to larp as Western.

>eye contacts

Only a minority of cisgender Iranian females do that, and it's not only them. Plenty of other women from other countries where eye contacts too, and white women get spray tans.

>Iranians are the cringest diaspora

Says the one whose people are known for grooming gangs and massive amounts of incest.

Attached: Cis and Trans Iranian 84.png (663x525, 483.08K)

>Stop lying you fat fucking retard, that literally never happens.
I’ve seen it happen a lot in high school and college in LA. Wtf is a cisgender Iranian aren’t 99% of you people “cis” why even say it

We accept we are pakis. We don't try to be white.

>massive amounts of incest.
Literally in all of the Middle East cousin marriage is common. All of you middle eastern and pakis are known for cousin marriage. No one in Europe or Asia does that not even Indians

>I’ve seen it happen a lot in high school and college in LA

No you haven't, no cisgender Iranian person on the face of the earth has ever called themself "Italian", at most, they may have said we look "similar" to them, same thing we do with Latinos, but we never larp as foreigners, we are extremely proud of our heritage

Stop lying you morbidly obese sack of shit, you don't know anything about us.

Attached: Cisgender iranian people.webm (648x576, 2.81M)

>Plenty of other women from other countries where eye contacts too, and white women get spray tans.
Because they’re white and it looks natural on them. White people can tan. It’s just cringey Iranians who put on colored contacts and look so unnatural. Idk why you think he’s Turkish, not everyone who doesn’t like persians is you neighbor. Ask anyone in America what they think of Iranians lol

>We don't try to be white.

Neither do we, stop protecting your inferiority complex onto us.

>let me tell you about your country and people

Faggot retard, Iran is a multi ethnic country where people regularly move to cities, and inter-ethnic marriage is extremely common. Maybe 60 years ago, cousin marriage was very common, nowadays it's rarer and rarer with 28% of people engaging in it (in rural areas mostly). Among Iranian diaspora, it's extremely rare.

Attached: ازدواج فامیلی.jpg (1080x914, 228.67K)

>at most, they may have said we look "similar" to them, same thing we do with Latinos,
That right there shows your inferiority complex that you would ever say you look similar and try to compare yourself to Italians LOL. Italy is nowhere close to Iran why would you ever say you look similar. You look similar to Lebanese or saudis

And you’re persian so you’re biased to what your people do. Non-persians who live around you can objectively tell you

>only 30% of us are inbred
Lol. So you’re parents and ancestors are still inbred from millennia of cousin marriage. Europeans haven’t married within their family for thousands of years. That’s why our countries are so much better than yours. Still larping as “aryan” too trying to cozy up to Europe

>It’s just cringey Iranians who put on colored contacts

Very few cisgender Iranian women do that.

>Idk why you think he’s Turkish

Because he says the same things in every thread, I see him often. He's a recognizable poster.

>Ask anyone in America what they think of Iranians lol

Yeah, they think we're Arab.

Anybody who singles out Iran and cisgender Iranian people is 99% of the time from one of our neighboring countries. Now tell me, where are you from? Iraq? Pakistan? Syria?

A regular white, black or Latino person would just call us Arab, but the fact that you're so obsessed with us and are so butthurt towards us leads me to believe you are from the Middle East.

>That right there shows your inferiority complex that you would ever say you look similar and try to compare yourself to Italians LOL.

I never said all of this do that, fucking idiot. I said a few of us do that.

Now tell me, which shithole are you from? You seem very butthurt towards us. I'm guessing Syria, Iraq or Pakistan.

Attached: معین.jpg (1024x1280, 235.28K)

This is not cisgender Iranian male. He had a trip, this is a larper trying to ruin his name

>So you’re parents

My parents are from 2 different ethnic groups, you illiterate tard. Not only are they not related, they're not even the same ethnic group.

>Still larping as “aryan

There's no such thing as "Aryan", it's a chud buzzword. It used to mean Indo European language speaker.

Attached: Cisgender Iranian dna results 7.png (1476x982, 673.36K)

>A regular white, black or Latino person would just call us Arab, but the fact that you're so obsessed with us and are so butthurt towards us leads me to believe you are from the Middle East.
I’m not middle eastern just mutt white. I used to live in LA and know about your diaspora. Maybe actual Iranians are different than the immigrants. I don’t know why you think no Iranian would ever pretend to be something else especially after 9/11

Man, every time somebody makes a thread about us, I have to deal with the stupidest morons

-Arab, Anatolian and Pakistani diaspora who are eternally obsessed with us and project their internal complex onto us

-obese mutt chuds who talk about race

Get a life you obsessed faggots, we're not that interesting.

Attached: 13227764_1097751760297926_7431818997440949330_o.jpg (1080x1074, 124.84K)

>My parents are from 2 different ethnic groups, you illiterate tard. Not only are they not related, they're not even the same ethnic group.
Their ancestors from each side are inbred from cousin marriage. Your countrymen as a whole have ancestors who married their cousins. You don’t understand how ancestry works?

I don't give a shit what you are, you diabetic scumbag, don't try and lecture me on my own people. You don't know jack shit, whether you regurgitate stereotypes you heard online or from your racist friends or whether you had a handful of anecdotal experiences with us and try to exaggerate them. Go overdose on oxycontin and metb like your uncle Randy, trailerpark blob

Attached: Cisgender Iranian fat 19.webm (576x1024, 2.94M)

It’s because you people are easy to bait and insecure even if you pretend not to be. I don’t care if you call me a mutt or obese.

>Their ancestors from each side are inbred from cousin marriage

K, don't care. All that matters is that cousin marriage decreases more and more day by day. I'd rather be "inbred" than be a morbidly obese couch potato sack of shit like you and your trailer park relatives, mr "master race".

Our "inbreeding" doesn't seem to stop us from being one of the most successful Islamic countries in academia and sports.

We're the Islamic nationality with the highest amount of STEM grads

Attached: 20170202_STEM.jpg (960x684, 55.58K)

>whether you regurgitate stereotypes you heard online or from your racist friends or whether you had a handful of anecdotal experiences with us and try to exaggerate them.
Everything you posted about turks or arabs is stereotyping. Stereotypes are based in some reality, just like Iranians are known for having large noses. If you can stereotype other groups why can’t you handle it yourself?

I'll never apologize for being a cisgender agnostic Iranian male. I love my country and people.

Fun fact: Iran has the all time 5th most gold medals in weightlifing at the summer olympics.

Attached: وزنه برداری.jpg (1080x1952, 282.73K)

>Our "inbreeding" doesn't seem to stop us from being one of the most successful Islamic countries in academia and sports.
Because you people cheat at every corner. Especially if you graduate from and get a “degree” from an Iranian university. And now inbreeding doesn’t matter because you people do it?