Please share your experience with dating apps in your cunt

Attached: tinder.png (1200x1200, 22.3K)

Absolutely fucking horrible

>t. 5'6

never tried because I doubt I can compete and am afraid of being disappointed

Every woman ghosts me once i tell them that i feed cum to my pet snail, i hate society

only low tier women use it mostly, rest are disguisting bimbos
t. banged like 5 girls from there

pay to win app and even then you dont win

Shit like this seriously makes me doubt if I should be spending any time in this site.

There is always someone who has it worse

Attached: Snailmensch.jpg (432x640, 53.55K)

A pointless waste of time. I have literally met more and higher quality women on Any Forums.

In your experience, what kinds of photos should I get for dating apps?

Attached: 1522634321132.jpg (800x570, 77.05K)

It was a while since I used dating apps but getting matches was pretty easy, setting up dates wasn't too hard but it usually took some work, but getting into anything serious was usually pretty hard.

Things usually went a lot smother when abroad. There's something about being in another country that turns me into the ultimate Chad

I managed a hook up off of tinder with an arthoe and I’m 5’7
I could tell she was disappointed by my height but it doesn’t matter because she still let me fuck her

how tf do you meet women (female) on Any Forums?

I might feel pathetic sometimes but i will never sink to the level where i will try dating apps

what countries did you do well in?

>>Any Forums

It was mostly ok. I found my ex-bf through Tinder. Met a lot of cool people as well. And also a D&D group.

By being polite, friendly, and exchanging emails. I've met them on /ck/ and /soc/.

Probably through some discord, telegram, etc chats. They're mentally unstable and attention whores

I mean in general the more exotic and the bigger the difference between incomes the better you'll do. But it was usually pretty hard to find people you share any kind of connection to in those places.

Iceland stands out to me as a place where I had a lot of fun due to tinder. France was pretty fun too. Lots of qts over there.

Really they've all been pretty normal people.

>met a 17 yo girl from there(i'm 23)
>she kisses me when wet met
>we was walking in the mall
>i started talking about prices inflations and the TVA taxes
>never hear from her again

It is a normal thing to do in Germany

This

I've said something similar to myself and others
>It's okay to be lonely, but don't be desperate.

>gets you laid with a busty sinhle mom that sucks cock like her life depends on it

Attached: images (99).png (554x554, 5.85K)

Pretty decent. 5'9 Some dates a gf and a few shags

Bumble is better

Have sexed 21 women from Tinder.

I never used them. I'm more used to hitting on them in the streets or social media FB/IG.

Business casual main image
Gym
Trip
With a dog

Never used one. It would be pointless being a manlet bogdanoff looking mf.

i tried tinder in algeria when tinder passport was free, it's basically dead there, no girl is using her real pictures, everyting is either fake foreign model pics or quote pfp, that was very cringe experience

>talking about inflation with a 17 y.o cunt
lmao

always done fairly well on tinder me like
fair few shaggs

Attached: 57056839-5B2A-4F0C-8897-A3906BF05B39.jpg (640x730, 157.24K)