Overbearing mother

>overbearing mother
>very distant, emotionally unavailable father

How common is this family situation in your cunt?

Attached: 591.png (600x600, 263.36K)

I know this problem, in my cunt.

this was me until I turned about 14, then my mom became distant and cold and my dad somehow turned overbearing, and it’s been that way since (i’m 27 now)

Very

I totally understand it. I see myself and my relationships a lot in my parents these days. For instance, my wife(I call her Baby), is just like my mother. She's never satisfied.

I myself think I'm like my father--too bold.

Narcissist mother
Workaholic distant father
Raised by myself alone in front of the PC on Runescape, World of Warcraft, and TF2 community servers

Yeah you can probably imagine the state of my life

no father

Attached: 1654604459106.png (600x800, 25.6K)

Success in academics, stable income and secured future but still feeling worthless and without a place in the world?

delet

Attached: crying wojak.png (882x758, 15.1K)

My parents are like that. Honestly, I would prefer my dad if I had to choose between the two evils. Overbearing mother archetype is a menace. Mostly because they don't know what's good for you and moreover they don't know about you at all, but they feel like they have the privilege to make decisions on your behalf and direct your life.

>TF2 community servers
oh yeah

this. overbearing mothers always try to give their sons advice but they don't know what it's like to be a man.

This is me except both my parents were loving, available, and sociable but I pushed them away constantly at the age of 10 so I could play more video games

>tf2 com servers
Well. At least you’re not a furry.
Captcha:24kkk

is this me

>Loving parents think they do the best by letting their son enjoy his hobby
>It all goes horribly wrong later on

>Introverted mother, doesn't really care about me. If i'm fed it's good enough
>Decent dad but he shows up like once every two weeks because he has a different family, doesn't really care much either

Attached: 1648153379650.jpg (314x320, 24.08K)

>Introverted mother, doesn't really care about me. If i'm fed it's good enough

Yeah, same about my whole family. I wonder if this a common case

This is my problem, in my country.

pretty much my situation exactly. my dad's not bad or anything, but he's very disconnected from things. my mom has been the one constantly on my case about every little thing I do. it's fucking annoying and I've grown to resent her.

My dad is cool and was never mean to me. He is a great dad, just autistic about rules and cleanliness.
My mum was emotionally distant though. It was a hit and a miss if she was going to completely ignore you, lash out at you, or on a rare occasion, treat you as her actual son.
Most days it didn't feel like I had a mum, just some random middle aged woman I lived with.

Why you faggots always trying to make your dads look better and downgrade your moms (even when your dad actually fucking asshole who don't deserve sympathy)? Is this incel thing? I often notice this shit