Don't have the skin sun protection, privilege and arranged marriaged qt's of brown pipo

>don't have the skin sun protection, privilege and arranged marriaged qt's of brown pipo
>don't have the beauty and intelligence of blue-eyed wypipo
>are not considered white by anyone
Is there a worse fate than being a brown-eyed whitoid?

Attached: o-BROWNEYED-MEN-facebook.jpg (1536x1024, 427.96K)

R1a bro

Attached: 1646561127292.jpg (125x107, 1.93K)

I don’t think so
You niggas look weird

>beauty
subjective

>intelligence
India is over represented in PhD fields similar rates to East asians that are far more inteligent than Snowniggas

Brownbro...

Attached: IMG_20220604_205844_074.jpg (3120x4160, 3.21M)

>Wypipo get identity crises from not having blue eyes

Attached: 1650558303557.png (200x171, 25.19K)

Meds aren't wypepo tbf

What identity crise?
I know exactly what I am – a genetic failure

india is 2 billion people. i doubt they can be overrepresented in anything other than pooing in the streets but we beat them at that in some cities

>I have brown eyes and white skin, brown/blackish hair
Only insane schizos on Any Forums believes this.

>india is 2 billion people
India strong, euroniggas weak, you can't reproduceee

>>I have brown eyes and white skin, brown/blackish hair

basically an arab, a mexican, a turk, lmao the once proud white race was only blondies and blue eyed people and now they be looking for swarthoids to enlarge their numbers

Attached: images(55).jpg (700x394, 38.92K)

>don't have the skin sun protection, privilege and arranged marriaged qt's of brown pipo
True, but at least we have visual sunlight protection, it's better than nothing.

>don't have the beauty and intelligence of blue-eyed wypipo
Beauty is relative and brown eyed whites are smarter than blue eyed whites.

Eye colour is not a decisive factor on whiteness anywhere outside of Any Forums and Varg's mind.

Admitedly it gets kind of annoying to hear the compliment "You have such beautiful eyes" used towards every blue eyed person and only towards blue eyed people, but thats so minor and inconsequential that it doesn't matter.

>basically an arab, a mexican, a turk
What are the hell you talking about? Both my parents are white Americans with ancestry going back before the USA become independent country (documented too). It clear that Any Forums and Any Forums has rotten your brain.

Brown eyes and black hair is literally brownoid tier, Italy, India, Mexico, Spain, Arabs.

All brown people share black hair and brown eyes.I'm afraid you are brown sir

You're in Russia. We're considered white by EVERYONE. I am an Iranian and I live in the USA. They don't even conceptually understand the idea that there are other ways of making sense of race besides the dipshit white/black/brown USian one. It's getting old and I want to move to Iran at this point. I'm socialized as white but I'm not white, neither white people understand me nor other groups.

who cares

if they found a way to improve your height then they will eventually find a way to change your eye color just wait it out and get the surgery when you can then you can be part of the master white race and realize how pointless all of this is

He's right, Spanish and Italians were not white in the past but now they are white

bratan.....

Attached: 1655256804620.jpg (701x701, 60.6K)

>All brown people share black hair and brown eyes.I'm afraid you are brown sir
Now you're just shitposting, no one outside of Any Forums and some schizo minds think people with white skin, brown eyes and brown hair are not white. My mother has light blue eyes and blondish hair while father has light green eyes and black hair while both have ancestry to Germany, Netherlands, England, Switzerland.
>Spanish and Italians were not white in the past
I am not even Spanish or Italian though.

>My mother has light blue eyes and blondish hair while father has light green eyes and black hair while both have ancestry to Germany, Netherlands, England, Switzerland.

Yet you were born brown, your hair is dark and so are your eyes, europeans can be brown, whiteness is referring to light features, not being european

>Yet you were born brown, your hair is dark and so are your eyes, europeans can be brown, whiteness is referring to light features, not being european
OK schizo, take your meds please.

>i doubt they can be overrepresented in anything
yikes... and these are the average middle class indians who get rejected from the top Indian universities...

Attached: EcE-OJgUMAEZSUp.jpg (1200x1200, 265.26K)

bro who cares you're all mutts anyway

Attached: yamnaya men.png (3024x2364, 660.97K)

am i white if red hair and brown eyes

>am i white if red hair and brown eyes
By Any Forums logic, you're not white but for anyone else in real life you're white.

How do we?