What games have you been playing in your country this weekend?

I'm playing Dragon's Dogma, I bought it a while ago after a saudi user here recommended it but I've only got around to playing it now.
What games are you playing in your country?

Attached: steam.png (820x554, 283.56K)

skyrim

the special edition or the older one? i've probably spent around 1000 hours in pirated + legit skyrim but I've never finished the main quest even though i've been playing since release.

Attached: todfd.jpg (1280x720, 30.66K)

older + dlcs
>never finished the main quest
how is that even possible, I know that it's boring but come on

I play pokemon go everyday

I'm not lying I have no idea what happens after you visit Paarthurnax. All I ever did was finish side quests, walk every corner of the map on foot, try out a hundred different graphics mods and take screenshots for wallpapers or post mod videos on my youtube channel like ten years ago lol.
neat

Attached: download.gif (637x358, 3.01M)

are you that one indian user who makes futa art?

>are you that one indian user who makes futa art?
lol no I just gimped my characters before posting them in /desi/ as a gimmick.

Attached: 1.jpg (723x509, 86.14K)

Don't Starve is based. I always die around day 5 or 6

It took me quite some time to figure out how to survive the first winter, but after that the game really does flourish

rate

Attached: so this is me.jpg (941x458, 68.43K)

I'll git gud
9/10 racing game enthusiast. I have Forza on the gamepass lol. I would have liked playing Pathfinder when I was a few years younger. I just can't find the patience to play games like that anymore.

based race enjoyer, do you play it with a wheel?

Not near my computer but the 3 is
Black ops multiplayer
Counter strike source
Garry's mod
I have also been playing rising storm 2 on epic games launcher

Attached: 1655318226401.jpg (200x180, 6.48K)

Mostly WarThunder and TF2.
I'm trying to get back into CSGO, but my aim is so fucking shit that it actually makes me sad.

Attached: file.png (658x489, 197.29K)

Assassin's Creed 2

I play AC with a wheel, Logitech G29, although I don't use it much these days, the community has split since ACC released. I just use a pad for Forza, I'm actually slower with a wheel in that game.

I don't have the patience for Pathfinder either, I turn the difficulty right down and turn on cheats after the first half of the game. The story, music and classic gamer power fantasy is top tier though.

i've mainly been fucking around with lighting and scenebuilding on gmod

Attached: 1634028901708.png (1048x777, 1.13M)

Have some shame, Tamdal

>Black ops multiplayer
the first one?
try training with aimlabs it's free
based
lol i don't wanna use cheats but i'll give it another go just for the writing.

Primarily TF2 and occasionally Terraria, still figuring out how to beat the Destroyer and Skeletron Prime

Attached: steam.png (668x419, 146.11K)

I know the training maps, but usually i just hop on Deathmatch servers to train.

fm2022

Aim trainers are a meme, trust me. Just train with casual matches, no one cares about what some random 6000 hour gremlin thinks about you

I've been watching gmod liminal spaces videos to work on my game. It's pretty good.

>the first one?
Yeah I only play on nuke town 24/7 servers

Veiled Experts
NBA 2K22
Hollow Knight
Dark Souls 2
Rain World
Momodora: RUtM

Attached: j141shjm6ux81.jpg (1080x1261, 193.27K)

I don't play videogames, I'm not 15.

I have terraria but I never gave it the time. Another game on the bucketlist that I want to play soon.
>DDLC
based. Is that your first time? How did you react to the tweest?
noice. my friend plays FM like an autist and talks about players to look out for irl when we talk about football.
lol
based. nuketown and noshahr canals were my fav maps to statpad my kd
based souls-like/ platformer enjoyer.

I am hexamutt and I am living in your walls

you just run around collecting shit for people, mediate a temporary peace between the stormcucks and imperifaggots which just switches 2 or 3 towns to the other faction, go to notValhalla to kill Alduin and that's it.
longer questlines aren't exactly bethesda's strong suits.
i have 600 hours in the special edition alone but i've never finished the vampire questline once because being a vampire is lackluster and the powers fucking suck.
i've had way more fun being a furry, running around and eating bandits.