How do we stop colourism

All of them are Indian by ethnicity but they would get treated differently because of their looks. The dark girl would be told to "focus on studies" to compensate for her looks while the fair girl would be told to cover herself in public because men would harrass her while the normal brown shaded girls would have a relatively comfortable and normal life.

Attached: Screenshot_2022_0618_234403.jpg (481x753, 57.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yJqu7J2Hh60
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Open a massive Ozone Hole over the subcontinent, everyone will become tanned to a crisp. We deserve it for the sheer metric tonnes of cringe we produce on an hourly basis.

Give BWC to the darkest ones till they look like the lightest one.

Having sex with a white person won't turn you white Montezoomer Nahuatle Cortez

learning to do poo in loo

Why do bengali girls have the biggest inferiority complex? I haven't met one that isn't some kind of white chaser or weird slut. especially if they dont wear the hijab

Seething browncel.

>Having sex with a white person won't turn you white
500 years of Mestizaje in the Americas prove you wrong, the BWC is too strong.

Attached: 1655462663193.jpg (750x1149, 660.17K)

Examples of harass
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yJqu7J2Hh60

a lot of the elite in latin america didn't racemix kek. most of you are criollos and mestizos and don't look white

Your girls love Bengali men in LA. Also fuck off spic no one gives a shit about you or your race.

Castizos and Harnizos do

Kek, a Bengali chicano, amazing.

Because Bengal was a cultural and intellectual powerhouse for centuries but now it's a poor third world country with which is but a shadow of it's past
It's a depressing country, everyone is lazy as fuck, nobody innovates anything. People are lazy bums who don't do anything all day but talk while sitting under a tree and still claiming they're smarter than everyone else
Sonar bangla my ass.

bump

Not my mother, not my sister, not my daughter, not my wife, therefore idc.
Nigga do you actually believe a white penis going up your ass will magically wash away your skin tone? If a woman has children by a white man they will have some of their fathers traits but the woman herself wont change genetically. I swear to god, Incel logic is fucking comedic gold. Next thing you know, this clown is going to be claiming if a man and a woman are in a photo together they must be having sex

Attached: file.png (628x420, 334.84K)

>Nigga do you actually believe a white penis going up your ass will magically wash away your skin tone?

You are taking bleaching memes too literally you mega autist.

Attached: images - 2022-06-18T071632.863.jpg (400x400, 13.89K)

skin color doesn't vary that much in the same ethnicity. India has clearly 2-3 different ethnicities

why do these mexican castizo brownoids always talk about BWC? its like how whites are always talking about BBC

You are the one who said it, el chancla receptacle.

Like clockwork

Attached: 1654047829829.jpg (718x315, 59.84K)

has a fetish with your race.It's weird because the average Mexican likes light-skinned/güeras but not whites.

saar, skin colla in Inja is like eye/hair colla for Yvropeans saar. ppl generally distinguish you on that basis since its the most visible differentiating trait.

Europeans have so many phrases words for various shades of hair, brunette, blonde, dirty blonde, auburn, tawny etc.

Same way Indinas have many ways to distinguish skin colour: gehua (wheatish brown), saavla (darkish brown), kali (pitch black), gori (light brown), udjar (white as fuck) etc

>Your girls love Bengali men in LA.
Nobody likes Indian, Paki or Bangladeshi men. You're all bottom tier.

Where is the rape scene? I expected to see it...

It's funny to trigger brown peepoo with it.

I think some large portion of mexicans on here larp as white due to inferiority complexes and are envious of blacks, indians, chinese, etc because none of them have the same complex to such an extent

Attached: screencapture-desuarchive-org-search-filename-1651637237415-2022-06-02-19_34_41.png (3580x7846, 2.71M)

but you look like a pervert, Just like the degenerates posting BBC

Kys

holly cringe... I expected to see this kind of shit, from some Argentinian or a Brazilian, but from a Mexican it really is sad.