Happens in your cunt?

Attached: Densidad_pop_col_only_Colombia.png (1167x1395, 483.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nSrqOmCvsF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Levensruimte!

bros how do I go about finding a BBC daddy willing to cope with the insanely racist sexplay I want to have? I want to get BLACKED so bad, those nogger cocks are so enticing...

Ich das der lebansraum ja ja ja?

No, we are swampipo and spreaded all finlan

post map you nigger

I am from Africa yes

Nuke Bogotá, Medellin, All the pacific coast, Barranquilla, and Cucuta for good measure.

Then make the new capital Manizales and create a monarchy, mandate all andino noggers to move to the amazon to forced labour camps. Kill every foreigner on sight, create the Colombian ethnostate

I don't care, I'm not racist

Finns are still imagerangebanned

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nSrqOmCvsF8

Enjoy this.

Unify Colombia with Venezuela, Ecuador and Panama as Bolivarian Great Colombia (Gran Colombia Bolivariana). A football league of new nation would be kino.

Attached: Liga Grã-Colombiana.png (1876x902, 167.23K)

>Bolivarian
fuck off. We could reannex them but nothing bolivarian. Panama, Colombia, and Ecuador neve wanted anything to do with Bolivar. He's only a thing in Venezuela.

soulless vs SOVL

imagine living in gay cold mountains intead of a tropical paradise.

Yes.

Attached: 6qNcyDX[1].jpg (3600x1915, 630.96K)

Each colored area has 10% of population.

Attached: Er9CSehW4AY-QpK.jpg (1280x720, 168.19K)

What happens up north?

After last city (Rovaniemi) theres just national parks and nature reserves and some smalltowns mostly with sami people.

>Andino nogers
Kys

In our case, the central part of the country is the one that's got the highest population density

Attached: DENS2015.png (1600x1147, 734.65K)

do you know the percentages or maybe an estimate?

Yes, 7 million people live in the eastern region and only 200 thousand live in the much larger western region

Attached: 440px-Paraguay,_administrative_divisions_(regions)_-_Nmbrs_-_colored.svg.png (440x484, 52.82K)