Tiktok (not Douyin) has 1 billion users

>Tiktok (not Douyin) has 1 billion users
>Genshin Impact has 10 million players

Can you imagine 10 years ago telling people that millions will download Chinese apps and even give their own hard earned money to it? Find it hard to believe yet it is unironically happening.

Maybe one day we will be giving money to Indian apps.

Attached: maxresdefault (7).jpg (1280x720, 85.09K)

china wont survive this year

>Genshin Impact has 10 million players
I am one of them :)

Attached: 1623702349388.png (1247x895, 625.64K)

TikTok is free though right? or can you pay for it?

Fuck is Genshin impact

I find it more fascinating that 200 mil kids play Roblox and I’ve almost never heard of it

RIP Cuck McGem

I pay money to see my wife Yanfei.

Attached: 1655548578928.jpg (2852x2788, 1.64M)

Divine taste

Attached: 97883649_p0.jpg (1405x2260, 1.57M)

they harvest data

You're right, OP.
Before smartphones, Chinese products were seen as low-quality or counterfeit here.
Now everyone knows that their phones are manufactured in China and that their brands are now global, middle to upper tier brands.
I kneel to China.

I never have nor will play their vidya but i will fap to them. Thank you China!

Attached: 1624900702204.jpg (729x1000, 416.68K)

If I rip out those horns, will she die?

It would be extremely painful.

Yes I could imagine that because they were already giving money to Korean and Japanese companies for the same shit.

Yeah but those guys are based and redpilled. Unlike those cringe commies.

I highly doubt Chinese software developers are into politics. They most probably don't give a fuck about communism

Also Chinese smartphones which aren't worse than other brands

never used dicktock
genshin impact is fun but kinda buggy, didn't spend a cent of course

I was going to say how people don't wanna buy stuff from an enemy communist state but then I realized people have been paying China to make their overpriced sneakers for decades.

Guess consoomer mindset doesn't give a shit about anything except the product fulfilling their consoomer needs.

Is it? It is just software, why do you think that is some kind of great achievement?

Based taste.
How can you afford to spend on gachashit?
Is it true the only third world posters on Any Forums are richfags?

In general software engineering is seen as one of the most prestigious fields to be actually good in. Even more than normal electrical engineering.

There are so many massive companies that earn gazillions of dollars just by software alone. Just look at Google or Facebook. Sure Semiconductor also earns money but it takes way more to set up so its profitability ain't as good.