Do U.S. soldiers really act like this to superior officers?

twitter.com/Desi_3650/status/1530750105070014464

Also thank you for your service

Attached: SmartSelect_20220618-094651_Chrome.jpg (1440x1838, 725.82K)

im not clicking that link it could be a virus

Too many animals in one room.

They tolerate this because they would have an immense manpower shortage otherwise.

>Get back to your seat before I deploy you.

Attached: giga.jpg (500x586, 22.93K)

She would probably endanger her entire unit.

Worked with an NCO who told a captain to go fuck himself. He was guard though and you can't really expect anything from them.

sassy black women are the backbone of americas armed forces. thank them for their service.

I kneel.

Is the army in America as corrupt as in Brazil?
If yes, officers don't deserve respect

It downloads five retarded exe's. my computer is fine THOUGH, did it in my vm

help, my pc got hijacked by the Any Forums hacker

Not really, there’s not corruption in the lower Officer ranks but once you get into the generals then of course you have corruption with the defense industry

there's a lot of rape, racism and extreme bullying that leads to suicide if that's what your asking. I remember a couple of years ago some Hispanic soldier was missing after she reported some stuff to her family for a long time and they found her dead and no one on the base would talk about it. this was somewhere in texas.

At this point the military is just a public daycare for easily recruitable ghetto trash.

Deploys her to the BBC barracks?

Theres a precedent in the military to get promoted as you age, meaning that people who aren’t very competent still get promoted despite being useless retards. That being said, they’re usually not given influential roles since the military is very aware of this problem. So yes, there is, but your superiors probably aren’t corrupt.

t. has no idea how promotions work

>Do U.S. soldiers really act like this to superior officers?
Black ones, yes.

please fuck off JROTC child

Dumb neverserve.

Automated promotions end at E4, you have to pass boards and schools to go higher than that.

Wow, that's bad. That's conduct unbecoming of an officer and a gentlewoman as well as disrespect towards a superior officer. In the old days, she would have been ushered-out fast because all those soldiers witnessing that can have a deleterious effect on good order and discipline. She needs to be court martialed and dismissed after prison.

He's right about junior officer and junior enlisted promotions. The officer flipping out is a captain.

Vanessa Guillen was killed after confronting a black nigga, telling him she was gonna repot him for fucking someone’s wife or something then he offed her. There is no racism as everyone is brown and black and the sexism is in favor of women because the male NCOs are 40 year old spergs who want to fuck all the women so give them everything they want

O-2 and O-3 are automatic promotions.

*Black female ones

There was this black chick who wanted to fuck me but I was too much of a sperg to see it :((( she ended up getting pregnant from another White guy…. That should’ve been MY KID

>I wanted to have been paying child support and/or kept in contact with a nig for 18 years
>I wanted my child to have been a mulatto mutt
Seek help.

But imagine the sex in the field