/desi/

New India Map just dropped- edition

Attached: images (26) (1).jpg (580x529, 26.25K)

Based

Lets the seethe begin

Attached: pepe.gif (498x498, 599.41K)

pajeets are unironically not competent or deserving enough to have such a large country, hope balkanization happens

No b*hari day edition

Attached: IMG_20220618_075355.jpg (1080x1672, 446.32K)

good morning princess
rape you next week bloddy

Virgin

hey don't beat yourself up King

shit be bussin fr fr

>dravidian federation
Kek no one hates andhra people than tamils and no one hates tamil people more than mallus. Due to bhagwa wave in Karnataka everyone hates them

it still makes more sense than current india

I can't wait for classes and exams to start again so all zoomers with poltical brainrot can fuck off

It really doesn't. You underestimate how much the south will never allow any one of them to be at the top. And TN will automatically be at the top due to their economic prowess in a federation.

t.Malayali

Stop taking these zoomer shitpost so seriously

Ye my bad. I just wanted to say it out loud once.

cry moar k2a

>TN will automatically be at the top due to their economic prowess in a federation.
Imagine state mandated mallu gfs yummy. Mallu bros why are your women so cute? Even the plain looking ones act and dress cute. We had four college girls interning at my office and god it was amazing. Not to talk about that accent VGH

Stop fetishing our women you animals

Attached: Screenshot_1 (10).png (1121x809, 1.98M)

What are Tamil girls like? Are they stuck up?

lol. why were you silent when sanghis made generals
i do it just for laughs and now you lose your shit. i dont care about that stuff either

WOAHHH

Attached: eyes.gif (498x395, 2.12M)

You know we have this joke in TN. Every mallu girl is destined to become a mallu aunty. You can't suffer in kerala with those qts that turn into prime milfs
They're nice in their own way but most of them lack that cute factor mallu girls have I can't explain it

>Implying

>implying

Good morning sirs
How can I improve my life and start doing the needful?