The fvtvre of the western man

The fvtvre of the western man....
Vgh...

Attached: 1655253240728.jpg (412x618, 49.5K)

Mashallah, inshallah, and alhamdulillah

Attached: d2d.jpg (640x484, 34.31K)

This is or will be a great scientific accomplishment. I still find it weird, but you gotta give it to the surgeon who's capable of doing this shit succesfully.

you will never produce ovaries

Wouldn't this be the same as any other organ transplant? They'd first need to find a compatible donor, then do the transplant, then have that person permanently immuno-depressed or however its called in english, nd after 8-10 years they'd need a new one.

However abhorrent and unnatural this is, I must acknowledge, that if this works it would be genuinely impressive from medical standpoint

yeah

I would praise the medic then kill the trans

can you even call a tranny with a real womb, not a woman? like yea its a tranny, but it has a literal vagina... clearly not a woman, but closer to a woman than a men at that point

Attached: d41.png (600x572, 289.46K)

i wonder how much theyd have to replace for it to start counting as a woman
makes you think

If you transplanted a dog tail and dog ears onto yourself, would you become a dog? Or would you be a mutilated man?

The Tranny of Theseus

So when a baby forms, what happens to the rectum and bladder? Also will his abdomen muscles be able to push it out? Will the body be able to recognize the new organ since it has more fine tuning then say a liver? This is getting kinda sick with how slap dash this looks.

Even if it somehow results a fetus making it to viability, the hormones would fuck that kid up for life.
Literally every cell in their bodies.

On top of all this, male pelvises are structurally not built for giving birth, it would have to be a c-section by necessity, probably prematurely too. Which given the entire structure is already a surgical nightmare, would cause massive complications for everyone involved.

your scenario would require a lot more transplanting to be equivalent, a human man is much closer to a human woman than a dog by design. honestly the only thing after this surgery that would still make a tranny a man would be the XY chromosome, but how the fuck would you ever find that unless you genetically tested that person

although this whole scenario will likely end up like how the previous surgery ends up with a open wound and a bunch of rotting meat

>So when a baby forms
I see you are an optimist
But theoretically the same thing would happen as with a pregnant woman, our anatomies arent so different afaik. Their bladder gets squished a little too.
>Will the body be able to recognize the new organ since it has more fine tuning then say a liver?
I mean no, there's no way the body wont reject it without heavy immuno-suppresants or some futuristic scifi voodoo

They aren't different but isn't the female hip region wider?

>Men can get womb implants
>Suddenly realize why women don't want to have kids

This is on that line between abomination against man an nature both, and miracle operation and proof of human ingenuity.
Genuinely incredible if it works. Horrifying that anyone would do it.

yes so you right about the c-section for sure

There's a lot more differences between men a women than sex organs, it's in the skeleton structure, the skin, the smell, and so on. It's down to the chromosomes like you said, which means the difference is in every single cell. A man with an uterus implant is still just that, a man with an uterus implant.