What did Arabs try to say with this?

What did Arabs try to say with this?

Attached: FB_IMG_1655505611711.jpg (539x696, 32.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vPxrvCTXY0Q
youtu.be/taJWHsh7P3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Schizophrenia and/or translation errors

>Google translate

bump
Computer crashed twice while translating this. It must be important enough for the lizardmen to send crash orders to my Intel IME driver.

They are Iraqi emos sharing songs they have written in protest of the local mullahs burning down the local hot topic and beheading a compatriot.

Attached: file.png (1437x1916, 1.58M)

Do arabs really speak in metaphors like this

It's in the Egyptian dialect, almost entirely in idioms and metaphors. Google translated it literally.

The most (something idk) email sent in history.
don't cut my bread = don't disrupt my livelihood
people eat my face = people shame me/exhaust me of my resources
and we are wearing in the wall = struggling financially?
we have children in our necks = we have children (in our care)
and you are living in watermelon water = living under a rock/don't know what's going on.
May God damage your house = [not as serious as it sounds, it's a light verbal reprimand]

"Don't fire me! People eat me up, and I'm already against the wall. We've children. Please, you don't know what's going on. Reconsider!"

And this is the HR's response:

The door passes a camel = scram, head towards the door, fuck off (originally it meant "the door is wide; everyone is welcome", but the meaning reversed in direction)
we collected you from the streets = obvious
the meat of your shoulders is from our good = you're the way you are today because of our care
come spit on my tomb if you succeed = if you manage to get in, you may spit on my grave
those who brought you = your parents.

"Go away. Don't you forget, we took you in while you were nothing, and raised you as our own. [no equivalent I know of]. God punish you and people like you."

It's mostly Egyptians. They speak in riddles, especially in serious matters.

Attached: door camel.jpg (400x300, 16.38K)

>It's mostly Egyptians. They speak in riddles
How common is this?

excellent reply, damn. I thought OP was just gibberish

very high effort post. thanks iraqi friend

afgar means whorest i think

Based culture interpreter

>They speak in riddles, especially in serious matters.
What the fuck. The more important something is, the less you want to use elliptical language. What a bizarre choice.
I'm sure they pride themselves on their poetic approach, but you could flip it on its head, and argue clarity is an art all its own.

anyone with half a brain should know a riddle language shouldn't blindly be thrown into google translate.

>speak in riddles, especially in serious matters.
wtf. that's interesting

That's fascinating, good post.

Now this is based.

My akhi Mahmmud ate too many shawarmas past night, astaghfirullah

Dude someone has to sing these, next persian turtle song is just lying around the corner.

Attached: file.png (500x500, 222.13K)

actually happened apparently...
youtu.be/vPxrvCTXY0Q
youtu.be/taJWHsh7P3g

Dangerously sovlful

aww shucks you guys
Well, 'riddles' isn't quite correct. Each one of those metaphors holds only one meaning. In the first e-mail, it was used sort of like avoidance speech, so as to not sound too commanding, while the second has more demeaning phrasing. Egyptians probably know hundreds of these sayings.
In MSA, yes, but not here.
Seems I'll have to listen to funny dog UKIP man

Is that why they have a con culture

it would be fajer in msa rather than fager in egyptian

This is the single most SOVLFVLL thing I've ever read