Traveling experiences thread

Just traveled to Germany and it was amazing.

>cars always yield to bicycles even if you are really far away
>if a car is obstructing the bike line in an intersection they literally start backing up to let you pass
>nobody ever uses their car horn
>people actually use the left lane only to pass
>most people are always in good spirits
>fun tourist attractions everywhere
>extremely cheap dairy products
>plenty of pretty cheap things in primark and rossman/rewe (t. bought a pair of sneakers for 8 euros)
>really high trust society e.g you fill your gas tank before paying, only random ticket checks in the metro/train, product displays outside of stores without anyone keeping watch (in a crowded city street nonetheless)
>it's never that cold unless you travel north of kiel and it while it can get hot it's never humid so it's not that bad.

WTF the first world is like that?! Why did nobody tell me? I will learn german and move to Germany and there's nothing you can do about it sorry bros.

Attached: 1638628910109.jpg (2201x2774, 1.58M)

I don't travel. I strictly sex tour.

>>cars always yield to bicycles even if you are really far away
I'm going to wipe this country off the face of the planet

cope, cagie

Well... I have been in the next district of my city, it was ok.

I also had a very good experience when I was in Germany. In the Netherlands too.

>cars always yield to bicycles even if you are really far away
The Krauts have gone insane

I'm not a wageslave I hate bikers, be a man and dig canals to whatever destination you need to get to so you can swim there.

>primark
you truly are a thirdie

Attached: 1655393396431.jpg (777x712, 49.28K)

> I will learn german and move to Germany and there's nothing you can do about it sorry bros.
Hope you will take some germs with you when you go on a massacre

>it's never humid so it's not that bad.
this just illustrated to me how much of a shithole you live in

Only in some citx. In the countryside bikers just get run over.

t. wagie that lives paycheck to paycheck

why would I kill all those nice people? and ironically the only rude person that I met in germany was a turkish/asian flixbus driver kek

On a train journey in Russia, I ate some weird food a fat lady offered me, and 24 hours later nearly shit myself in front of the eternal flame memorial next to the Kremlin.

not true for me though, I was staying in the countryside (don't want to dox myself because the village is too small) but it was in the Plön district and people were just as polite with bikers.

I can't really share your bike and car related experiences - where were you?
And I'm glad you liked it.
>eally high trust society [...]
Never looked at it in this way kek.

>American hears about basic empathy
>American hears about physical excercise
>American lashes out in contempt
Poetry.

>>American hears about basic empathy
Every day someone give their child a present I weep, I will not rest until the whole world si submerged in spite and misery

Attached: 1653678984594.png (753x707, 2.05M)

Absolutely understandable situation.

>.g you fill your gas tank before paying
Are there countries where that's not a thing?
How do you pay if you don't know the amount that you are supposed to pay since precise tracking of the fuel in your tank is impossible?

Attached: 1647361433178.jpg (471x400, 44.49K)

based babushka taking revenge on nazis

I have no idea desu. that's only a problem at self-service gas stations though and only if you want to fill your tank completely.

>North Germany
That explains it. They are all a bunch of faggots.
Weird that your find them friendly tough.

Attached: reee.gif (570x537, 62.44K)

>from Panama
>goes to germany
>>it's never cold

user what do you mean

>And I'm glad you liked it.
yeah it was great but it wasn't perfect though it seems the closer you get to the city the more third worldie things became, a lot of hobbos, beggars, smokers (not really but even 1 is too many) and people stop caring about waiting for green lights to cross, I also didn't like all the graffiti everywhere.

means he visited in the summer, obviously

Rome is the objectively best city in Europe, maybe even on the entire planet (never left the continent, so i cant say).
Only thing that ruins it are the damn tourists (like me)

My only noteworthy travel experience was in Egypt.
>really amazing view from the plane
>the Nile is a green band of live creeping through the desert
>have a Lawrence of Arabia moment where I imagine myself in the tranquility of the desert, heavy with the history of eons
>leave the plane and get hit by a wall of dry heat - can relatively quickly accustom myself to it
>to the river boat; my family and I have booked a cruise up and down the Nile
>holy shit the Nile is polluted
>but the staff is very nice
>leave the boat only on guided tours and am not really confronted by the poverty
>still get glimpse of it and I get why people risk their live to come to europe
>visit some of the temples
>throw up one time because I ate too much at the buffet and the heat was too heavy for me
>boomers doing boomer things onna boat while I numb myself with alcohol
>visit a spice market in Aswan and the tour guide smacks thieving children away - old arabs on the side of the road laugh their asses of at the site of this
>get cheap spices
>boat cruise ends and we have another week in a tourist fortress at Hurghada - not that I would complain about that
>the hotel staff was very nice but those were the only egyptians I have interacted with
>board the plane back
>once I saw the Nile from above again, I had another Lawrence of Arabia moment - contemplating the heat, the poverty and the history of eons I witnessed
It was a nice experience but I would recommend anyone to stay on the beaten path unless you really want an adventure.

Attached: abcde.png (1284x893, 2.18M)