Dangerous ‘nimals in yer cunt

What are some of the most dangerous animals that live near you? I’m in Los Angeles and we have these suckers up in the mountains. They don’t always attack but when they do, they rip your face off.

Attached: 441D8DED-E620-4BCE-9022-F74765EB2BBD.jpg (850x806, 831.35K)

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT MOUNTAIN LIONS ARE ONLY KILLING WOMEN AND CHILDREN THAT DONT FIGHT BACK AND FLEE LIKE PUSSIES
we got centipedes here however

wild pigs
bears
wolfs

boars bears wolfs

Jews

sexy kot

Don’d seggs the gougar D:

* I G E R S

Most dangerous are ticks followed by rattle snakes followed by cottonmouths followed by cows.

Attached: 15698532185.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

arabs

chilean recluse spiders and pumas probably

>What are some of the most dangerous animals that live near you?

Attached: Dangerous animals Sweden.jpg (2100x1500, 2.46M)

Only correct answer. Fucking shit birds.

Just kick'em. I live near a rooster that's angry as fuck, his little harem of females following him around. Anyone gets near and he's like a rocket straight at you. I just kick the bastard. Calms him down long enough to pass on by.

>pick up stick
>break his neck
>take home for dinner
or is that illegal?

Probably illegal but who's gonna do anything about it? I know an old man who's been shooting them whenever he sees them for over 40 years.

Attached: IMG_00021.jpg (2160x2850, 3.94M)

They don't have muskox in sweden

we have like 10
They were implanted in norway in warly 1900s

The most dangeorus animals we have here are the monkeys, lots of them roaming around, some of them might enter your house and hurt you and they often do

Attached: 1629846830245.jpg (303x298, 25.89K)

These are an endangered species here :(

If a delicious bird walks up to you like that it is basically begging to be eaten.

is she single?

We do actually. They are rare but we have around 10 though the actual number is unknown since they are surprisingly hard to find since they live in the most harsh areas of the country.