Are you losing your hair in your country?

Are you losing your hair in your country?

Attached: 800px-Partial_Norwood_scale_for_male_pattern_baldness.png (800x762, 69.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b-C382iDSKk
youtu.be/wa5n5y0NJPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just take finasteride.

Yeah. I got a fin prescription but I’m pretty terrified of taking it.

Yeah. I tried to get on fin but it started to kill my dick so I had to drop it. I guess I will need to take a trip to Istanbul eventually...

Attached: 23.png (612x590, 960.83K)

Been using fina for 4 years, dick is still working fine.

i exptect a lot of euro fags

It's all lies on the internet. Every single man gets side effects from it. The question is how bad those effects are. Many men feel so insecure about their baldness they prefer walking around with a limp dick instead.

I like having a very strong libido. And it undoubtedly lowers it. Being able to get your dick up is not enough.

Done nothing to that either, I can still masturbate every day if I want to.

I’m not more worried about gyno than erectile dysfunction.

>If I want
low libido detected

I am*

>if I want to
Thank you for proving my point. Do you remember the last time you had a random erection or desired a woman without "wanting to do it"?

Yes, but I use minoxidil and am at an eternal Norwood 2. Will become 25 later this year and try fin

IM AT VI STAGE
HELP

I have been stuck in the 1-2 hell for years now.
I do wonder if I'll get bald, none of my older brothers are balding.

Attached: 1624869270380.jpg (1255x1255, 160.73K)

Bullshit, all side effects are Nocebo. Check out Kevin Mann and take the Redpill, literally. Its all deliberate misinformation spread by a bunch of incels that try to make a wad sueing Merck. In the inital trials they couldnt even detect any side effects. I take Fin for years by now and i am hornier than ever. Its even safer than Aspirin, Ibuprofen and certainly safer than table salt.youtu.be/b-C382iDSKk

Attached: Over.jpg (163x310, 4.97K)

Yes, literally had a sexual dream last night. Woke up with a boner.

youtu.be/wa5n5y0NJPM

Attached: fiddler.jpg (1200x800, 56.04K)

could be worse

Attached: IMG_20220608_095726851.jpg (3264x2448, 756.99K)

I was, because a cronic ear infection. But it did come back after I trait it. Thank God

You're fine

No, I have thick shoulder-length hair.
Also planning to grow a beard like picryl
thoughts?

Attached: image.png (641x539, 237.35K)