Do people waste the best years of their life doing nothing in your country too?

Do people waste the best years of their life doing nothing in your country too?

Attached: 53D09E53-26E7-442B-81CB-49EFDA63894F.jpg (1730x1000, 988.02K)

Close Any Forums and go outside, retards.

most do but not as hardcore as me

no it's just me

Literally this.

yes, i am trying to escape though. went to the brain pill doctor, have been cycling for exercise. that's about it so far

I was outside today a lot more than usual and nothing changed

And do what? I have no friends, no social circle, there is nothing to do outside.

Talk to people. Experience something new instead of wasting your youth on this shit ass website.

I took anti-depressants for the first time a few months ago and my life immediately turned around. Anhedonia is a curse and don’t listen to retards who tell you not to get help

Talk to who? Everyone is already hanging out with their own friend groups

Get outside your comfort zone and just hang out with a stranger. If you can't get over the barrier of talking to your fellow man then you will always be a man of inaction.

I just come out of habit and boredom. On one hand there other things I want to do but not so bad that I will stop procrastinating. I don’t enjoy anything anymore.

This image always hurts because it's so accurate

Attached: 1594555800506.jpg (322x268, 8.45K)

it's no 1970 anymore grandpa, going out doesnt mean making friends eveybody has shitty socials skills now and are on their phone, people trying to chit chat are most of the time plain weirdo

>just hang out with a stranger
what the fuck do you mean? just chat up some random person on the street? everyone is going somewhere and it's hot as fuck. at night gatherings of people are drinking with friends or something they don't want an ugly guy like me bothering them

doesn't work I just come back from a walk and it was boring and it's always the same thing over and over

so much this, worst possible time line

This
Working out and reading (non-fiction) has me slowly getting better though, you guys should try it

That's literally what your ancestors did you fucking pussy. But hey just stay inside and jerk yourself off about how you're sad and miserable.

>though
>though

Attached: 1652764237492.png (463x489, 73.81K)

You're supposed to find a girl you think is cute, go talk to her, and you'll be pulled into the friend group she's in if you succeed. Friend groups aren't predetermined and permanent. You just aren't part of one because you refuse to get out of your comfort zone. No one's going to walk into your house and invite you into their friend group, sperg. You need to get out there.

>normoloids are actually this delusional

Just walking around does wonder. I started to walk for weight lose purposes (i was nearly 31 kgs above my ideal weight at that point, now im like 14) and my meantal health also got better.
t. 23 yo

I do.
I think I'm addicted to the internet and how easy everything is to do from home.
I can now work remotely, order groceries to my home, have people visit me to do stuff instead of going out.
I'm thinking of going out to buy groceries and it feels otherworldly and unattainable.

>either neet or wageslave
To be a neet, or to be a wageslave, ay there's the point,
To die, to sleep, is that all? Aye all:
No, to sleep, to dream, aye marry there it goes

Attached: 1490218157097.png (657x527, 44.49K)

That's literally me, lol. Been trying to escape from this self destructive circle for a while. I've always failed. Feels pretty hopeless.

woah... he's literally me!

Attached: 1653776825484.png (230x210, 89.55K)

There is no delusion here. Either you go outside or you stay inside. That's the ultimate and final barrier for miserable young people these days. There is nothing on the internet for you. You either take the first step or you never do. It's that simple.

I don't know how it was during your youth gramps, but nowadays you will be viewed as an autistic weirdo if you come up to a group of strangers and try to chat them up.

unironically kill yourself

You're already an autistic weirdo who is wasting his life on the Internet, what the fuck do you have to lose from trying?

I swear you Any Forumsfags almost get off on being miserable.

>being this normie

You are killing yourself.