The average Swede only has 2 friends. Source: my friend on Erasmus

The average Swede only has 2 friends. Source: my friend on Erasmus

Attached: 2560px-Flag_of_Sweden.svg.png (2560x1600, 3.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yVg28azacaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why they cucks?

I wonder why...

Stop making these posts gypsy nigger you are making lies and slander about Sweden and Spain because you are jealous of them hang yourself so that I can dissect your body, empty it of muscles, bones and organs and use your skin to make a pinata for my cousin’s birthday I’m pretty sure he’ll enjoy beating up a gypsy

I lost all my friends when they got GF. does that happen in your cunt?

I have zero friends. Why is the average Swede such a normalfag?

I haven’t made a friend since the first year of high school, i turn 23 this year

my friend did not mention wether the Swedes were cuck
why?
oh come on, this post aligns a lot more with your values
yes, and it's a good thing

He also mentioned how Swedes only became extroverted when they got drunk

With my values? Why?

I have zero friends. Haven't had one since I finished elementary school. I'm in my late twenties now and the closest I get to having friends is the interactions I have with my colleagues at work.

2 more than they deserves

bc you are all about soul and roots and going back to nature and loving each other
I'm criticizing Swedes for being cold heartless autists

0 for me

And? You are making lies about Swedes because you hate them for not being gypsies like you, like you hate every other civilization on Earth. I have met Swedes and they weren't majorly autistic.

why are Swedes on Any Forums like this? I'm sure southern European anons have friends, right?

what is your favorite country?

I don't know if I have one.

People don’t make friends as adults here

I had like 4 up until recently. I seem to be an expert on burning bridges and now I only have 1, who I met in first class. feels good burning bridges :)

Soulless country

Sweden is based, I will defend Sweden if you ask me to, because I used to be Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=yVg28azacaM

tell me more about you :)
the older you are the harder it is to make friends
what did you do for this to happen?

You trying to dox me gypsy?

of course you'll defend them. your entire identity is larping as nordic and hoping to one day be accepted as such.

no, I want that we stop being antagonists

But I don't make friends with gypsies

me? I didn't do shit. they do/say stupid shit that annoys me and I threaten to beat the shit out of them. good riddance.

but I'm not a gypsy. What is your definition of "gypsy"?

A gypsy does not need to be biologically a gypsy, it can also be someone with the degenerate, animalistic soul of a gypsy

have sex