Brits have never seen a forest in their entire lives

>brits have never seen a forest in their entire lives
Grim

Attached: ym0o9yg2l9341.png (3450x3196, 987.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hxLEAFbsjsY
youtu.be/coOxcnfBr9s
youtu.be/V1E240HdoR0
youtu.be/67i2p37V0LE
youtu.be/qnLxC4tmBPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ROMA is flourishing.

>11yo old data

hate commies for leave u s without forests

>mfw

Attached: 4to6rb.jpg (240x210, 5.77K)

Surprised about Ukraine desu. Is it because they have very fertile agricultural lands?

It was 5% in 1900, our forest cover has massively gone up since.

>forest cover
so that means this includes forests (plantations) of foreign trees used for farming
the actual percentage of woodland for ireland is something like 1%

/thread

Weird to me la, whenever I’ve been abroad they seem to have much less woodland than us, maybe it’s just concentrated into much bigger forests whereas in England we have small woods everywhere

Why don't they just plant some trees on Iceland?

Apparently it was a lush forest and then Iceniggas chopped it all down to make houses and boats.

No way does Spain have more forest than us. I simply refuse to believe this sorry.

Spanish ‘’’forest’’’

Attached: 9E31A42F-9E81-4CA6-86A9-9851C2F11283.jpg (1400x935, 169.19K)

pic related is what basically all of our non-urban areas look like. Our forrest cover is genuinley greatly exaggerated since the margins of fields and isolated pockets count as woodland for some reason.

Attached: english_countryside_from_above.jpg (600x432, 40.98K)

KKKKKKK
BRISTS HAVE NEVER SEEN A TREE IN THEIR LIFE

Not all of Spain is a desert you dumb fuck

Attached: forestcover.png (1600x900, 1.65M)

Someone doesn't have Netflix
youtu.be/hxLEAFbsjsY
youtu.be/coOxcnfBr9s
youtu.be/V1E240HdoR0
youtu.be/67i2p37V0LE
youtu.be/qnLxC4tmBPo

But some of their "journalists" want to tell us how to preserve ours. Funny isn't it

They are exactly doing that, they already have pretty decent manmade forests there. They are also experimenting with different trees that grows faster than native ones.

Yeah it’s all steppe

kill all EUcels and yanks that try to destroy and demean brazil the worlds best civilization

Very nice

Only Denmark and Germany surprise me. For some reason I thought they were full of forests.

Agriculture has always been intensive here. Even during medieval times forest cover was only about 15%. We needed the land for growing food as well grazing animals such as sheep. There's a reason England was the Europe's biggest producer of wool during the Middle Ages.

Damn. We are forestlets but also Mountainchads

we suffer

we destroyed our so you must keep yours. its simple division of tasks

Just because Europe destroyed their forests doesn't mean you should destroy yours.

They want you to learn from their mistakes. What's wrong with that?

STOP BURNING THE WORLDS LUNGS YOU FACIST
NOOOO YOU CANT CHOP THE AMAZONAS
STOOOP

Really? Germany is pretty impressive, would expect to be much lower considering how industrialized and big population they have.

retard

dumb fucking paki

Attached: Aixola.jpg (1920x1440, 398.54K)

i want to live in that shed