What do people in MENA think of China?

What do people in MENA think of China?

Attached: 00china-red-tourism9-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1365, 1.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

rawabetcenter.com/archives/125838
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They think that they will save them from the oppression of the white man keeping them down. Boy, are they in for a surprise.

MENAd deserve the Uyghur treatment.

mena people especially arabs bow down to anyone that they think would help them get away from being cocksleeves to greater countries

They hate it for the Uyghur treatment if they know, otherwise most could care less about china or politics in general

they don't all of mena denies it and the average population simps for russia and china as if they were a messiah

I read an article about an Israeli Arab Christian that gives tattoos in Jerusalem and he talked about how more and more Muslims are coming to his shop to get tattooed, specifically with Russian weapons or stars. Why does MENA love Russia so much?

because this being weak and conquered does that to you

Maybe for you but people I know are neutral or hate China

Stop being such a pessimistic cunt

commies
dont like em

stop lying to foreigners everybody in mena knows for sure that we have more vatnkiboos per capita than anyone else on earth

How common is it to hate China? Do you not know any Chinaboos?

I am not lying dude, most Iraqis dislike China though idk about Morocco

Also wtf is a vatnikboo? The discussion is about china not russia

No I have never met any, and I can't give you a percentage but I have met a few that hate China my uncle being one of them

It's either because they tried to debt trap us in 2020 or because of Uyghurs

maybe that's for iraq but the rest of mena are suckers for bbc (big beijing cock)
just check out whenever china does some weird taunt to the usa most comments are araps

>It's either because they tried to debt trap us in 2020
Hmmm?
> and I can't give you a percentage
Then why did you say in your reply to the Moroccan user >most Iraqis dislike China?

>just check out whenever china does some weird taunt to the usa most comments are araps
Sounds kino. Could you provide an example?

just check any chinese state affiliated media, when it's no indians seething or americans being contrarians it's araps deepthroating china

Do Moroccans hate Europe? Why?

>when it's no indians seething or americans being contrarians
Lol

That was a misword on my part, most Iraqis that HAVE an opinion on China dislike it, most Iraqis don't have an opinion on China

rawabetcenter.com/archives/125838

>Europe
nah
>france
yes