If I ever go traveling again internationally I think I'll just lie to people and say I'm from the island nation of...

If I ever go traveling again internationally I think I'll just lie to people and say I'm from the island nation of Malta. I'm sure they won't suspect anything.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (228x221, 9.11K)

Entire world hates americans so it is good idea to lie where you are from honestly. Fuck being honest when being asked where your from. Just lie man, just lie like how Lucifer would do to help those in need.

Either this, Netherlands or Norway, actually Malta might not be a good one I am far too pale and blonde to come off as a native from there.

just tell youre canadian

They somehow will know fespite Canadian and american accents having no stupid distinctive sounds but they can just ask for your fucking id and tell by passport. This guy is asking for advice abd you throw out the canadian shit. What the fuck are you?

A mud slinging retarded piece of shit indian that doesn't have his own designated shitting corner? Fuck off!

You can tell when someone's an American.

do I even need to reply?

Attached: 144c5f3eeea5469e5bf6666bc0400209.jpg (851x846, 67.48K)

at this point

Attached: HB MUTTLEY.jpg (478x360, 25.66K)

We can hear your obnoxious American accent a mile away don't even try pretending you're Canadian. We can tell

>Entire world hates americans
Kek. I don't believe you, there's no way.
Otherwise parents wouldn't send their kids to boot camps with American English teachers all the time.

The only place you shouldn’t tell people you’re American is Western Europe because they’ll just try to drone on and on about politics as if you care or could do anything. Everyone else is totally normal and doesn’t care where you’re from really.

just say youre a leaf

I'm not sure how you will be able to hide your
you know, the width of your body

I bet you're fatter than me, Muhammad

Attached: c36.png (400x381, 127.57K)

Maybe, but I don't have to fear about what other people think of me or lie when I travel abroad because I don't go around with the general public in places, mostly with private transportation from Saudi.
And the hate goes out of the window when the hotel fees with decent tip is paid to them

>Entire world hates americans
You've spent too much time online.

>they can just ask for your fucking id

Attached: 1587667633283.png (657x450, 42.92K)

come here, fatman, we will laugh at you but befriend you too, that's the Spanish way

Random, whimsical question but how would I get a Saudi gf?

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7.67K)

If I'm Chicano, should I say I'm Mexican, American, or try to explain that we're our own thing?

Mexican

>tell people i'm from north dakota
>i'm actually from south dakota

Attached: 57812789.jpg (500x500, 41.68K)

People can tell straight away from your accent. Just say you’re canadian