Are American women too mean to their men?

I feel like this happens a lot more in America than anywhere else, and the answer might have to do with how brutal women there seem to be when rejecting sexual advances from their men.

Attached: 1655481527073.jpg (814x1010, 198.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indexmundi.com/facts/indicators/VC.IHR.PSRC.FE.P5/rankings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based i always support other males

i have a gf so they cant be that bad

Yeah but you might not be in the majority.

As the American saying goes, "Anecdotal evidence is not evidence of absence."

>"Hi, my name is. John and you look kind of cute, wanna go out some time?"
>"Please. Stop. You are making me nervous. I'm gonna call your manager and have you fired for sexual harassment"
*trys to stop her*
>she starts screaming
*slaps her*
*accidentally breaks her neck*
based on a true story

>I feel like this happens a lot more in America than anywhere else,
No, USA isn't even in the top 10 for femicides.
indexmundi.com/facts/indicators/VC.IHR.PSRC.FE.P5/rankings

Latin America tends to have the highest rates of femicide, but East Asia ranks high when it comes to femicides as a % of total homicide. Almost always committed by men btw.

Attached: 18913.jpg (1200x1200, 396.88K)

Patriarchy is when women are attracted to sociopats

>whitelaw is killed by joshua
>the white institutional and law making apparatus has been compromised by hebrews to the point a lot of people in the world think it is dyng.
coincidence? i think not.

Women are always attracted to sociopaths

Maybe instead of blaming women for the "crime" of getting murdered, we can try holding men and boys responsible for their violent actions and teach them to handle their emotions in more productive ways?

Nah, lets just tell women and girls to stop getting murdered by men!

I think some people hurt people no matter how much you tell them not to

Maybe. But statistics show that this is less about "people hurting people" and more about "men hurting people", especially "young men hurting people". Aka they lack basic empathy, basic responsibility and emotional control.

Roastie deserved it, and she was a loser working a low skill low pay job so nothing was lost

>can’t get women because too nice
>become bitter psychopath/criminal/murderer
>get women
Many such cases

Not a thing. OP is literally a girl being killed for turning DOWN a murderer. Women and girls are not the problem here. Men and boys are.

wrong

Women reward murderers and criminals with sex

Maybe they should stop doing that first

Maybe she shouldn’t of had extremely high standards

Except she TURNED HIM DOWN and reported him in the past for sexual harassment which management ignored. And she was MURDERED. idiot.

>choker
she was confirmed to be a huge slut of course he got offended that she said no only to him

Stop dating schizoids you dumb bitch

Why did she reject him? He looks like a nice guy….

Violent fags must be ostracized and as far as men go we do our part but women do not.

More evidence women should not be in the workplace

What

they always like "bad guys"

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: Beheaded.jpg (1080x1261, 219.07K)

incelism is worse here because of diversity unironically. in countries where everyone looks mostly the same, there isn't a very wide spectrum of attractiveness that you can choose from. in this country, there are 11/10's and 0/10's sharing the same public spaces and workplaces.

She dated a negro so the woman was in the wrong

>Violent fags must be ostracized
Violent people should be committed

> as far as men go we do our part
No you don't. Most gangs, for example, are made up of.........men! And are a major source of violence all over the Americas (perhaps not as much in Argentina)

>but women do not.
Yeah no. She literally turned him down and was murdered for it. For women its lose lose. If she said yes but then later got murdered you could use this dumb hack line. But in the OP she turned him down ad was murdered.

>Except she TURNED HIM DOWN and reported him in the past for sexual harassment which management ignored. And she was MURDERED. idiot.

Based kings

Dumb whore should be married instead of working. She brought this on herself. Or rather society did this to her when they forced feminism into her mind.

What

But we dont know if thats because the social situation, men are bigger or ec psych, do we?

You type like a women and your the only one defending the woman in this thread…..