Are wisdom teeth a common thing in your country?

Are wisdom teeth a common thing in your country?

Attached: 20220617_110318.jpg (3226x2419, 976.89K)

Yes but only soyboys who don’t eat crisp ryebread, vegetables and meat and have underdeveloped jaws have problems with them

I needed to have my top wisdom teeth pulled out because I couldn't really clean them properly because I have a small mouth

How many wisdom teeth can you have?

I will punch her until all her teeth fall out except for the wisdom tooth

idk. some of my friends have them removed but I never have any problems with them except for food getting in between the wisdom teeth and my other teeth from time to time

Never had them pulled out though dentists offered to do it. I know a tooth is fugged up on the right side, I can feel the soft spot on it, I probably noticed half of it coming off while eating a soup.

True pure-blooded neanderthals
Your ancestors were fucked by neanderthals

I have all of my wisdom teeth. Dentists asked a few times if it hurts or feels pressure, as if they should be extracted. One side is exposed fully through the gums while the other is not, but it's honestly fine. I guess it can grow out to be an issue for some people, but I'm past the age where that would be an issue. So, I get to keep my full wisdom teeth. Most of my canines are sharp as hell, too. I like getting cleanings, but I won't extract my teeth.

Usually up to four

You have a recessed maxilla, incel

I have all four

I have 6
1 on top on both sides and 2 on both bottom sides.
They grew out straight the. Bottom ones hurt when they grow out more cause they are right at the back corner of my mouth

Same

Attached: IMG_20220617_145034.jpg (1840x4000, 303.86K)

From 0 to 9 (world record). Normally 4.

Lucky you. Mine had to be sliced and diced. There was almost nothing left.

I dont know i have 25 and i havent have any problem with wisdom teeth

My teeth puller (i call dentists like that to scare normies) took almost 2 hours because "the root was too strong" and he keep getting tired and needing to rest.

Now I am thinking if I should remove the lower ones. Shit is under the the gum...

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-06-17 14-57-05.png (879x462, 365.59K)

mine were removed before they were even remotely done growing because it was obvious they wouldn't fit in my tiny ass mouth

>almost 2 hours
Shit, bro. Must've been hell.

No reason to remove them unless they cause issues, right?

Same, but it was impossible to keep my upper teeth clean, and it was a matter of time until they rot due poor hygiene.
Pic related, look at that black thing...

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-06-17 15-01-15.png (280x598, 286.64K)

Most loving muslim

>Shit, bro. Must've been hell.
Not really. I did not feel a thing. The only person who suffer was my dentists...
>No reason to remove them unless they cause issues, right?
I have tinnitus, and was worth a shoot to see if it was caused by the teeth. Plus, it was a matter of time until it rot.
See