/cum/ - Canada, USA and Mexico

just the boys enjoying a relaxing friday morning edish

Attached: cum beasts.jpg (1030x719, 436K)

no californians allowed itt

how old were you when you realised the founding fathers wore skin tight white yoga pants

Lyndon Johnson nicknamed his penis "jumbo" so I don't see why it's considered crass when I nickname mine "widow's wail"

why were British diaspora so homo?

The same age when I found out they weren't actually omniscient gods and were actually colossal fucking retards when it came to some things.

all of them were born in america none of them were british

5 posts and we already got a c*lifornian, this is a bad omen.

Any time I see a house around ~100 years old I literally go slack jaw because you have to think about the fact that those people did pretty much all of that with hand tools
It's not something that is respected as much as it should be
if I had a time machine I would probably use to go and learn from those legends

im flattered thank you

>if I had a time machine I would probably use to go and learn from those legends
yeah they call those books, dumbshit.

The first rule of /cum/ there are no rules

second rule of /cum/ californians are not allowed past the lobby

>using a book to work with your hands
there are lots of techniques that have been lost to time

*virgin's wail

i slightly hate latvia

why
I slightly hate Massachusetts

How old were you when you realised George Washington, the man who cannot tell a lie, was a British officer in the French and Indian wars and swore an oath of allegiance to the British crown?

they are sissies bc they don't have conscription

George Washington wore wigs just like drag queens do now

are you talking about the Pyramids of Giza or a wooden house in the United States?

why not invade them and steal their land

wood working, not just in the united states
up here in new england we do have 100+ year old houses made by artisans who came from all over the world so we have tons of different architecture and woodworking styles everywhere you look, even in the city, so probably some here too