A friend just came back from Sweden from Erasmus and he complains about how Swedes are quiet and autistic...

A friend just came back from Sweden from Erasmus and he complains about how Swedes are quiet and autistic, how nobody gets mad, how they play no reggaeton at the discos and how everything is automatized. Sounds like paradise.

Attached: 2560px-Flag_of_Sweden.svg.png (2560x1600, 3.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jHHBP_Zlb20
youtube.com/watch?v=MroIfasT4_U
youtube.com/watch?v=Nu8Jio3ooI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>how they play no reggaeton at the discos
We got discos?

I mean "the clubs", aren't they synonyms?

Yes, we're quiet and autistic. Leave us alone.

theres clubs everywhere in scandinavia, every smalltown has normal nightclubs. Did your firend actually even went there?

yes, read again, he complained about how the clubs there wouldn't play any reggaeton

Everyone is quiet and autistic north of the Alpine mountains. Nobody starts speaking with their hands but listens to what the other guy has to say.

>fucking swedes and their... respecting the silence and... not fighting others in the street

Attached: 1563647621003.png (645x773, 48.65K)

I want to live in a quiet and autistic society.

Wtf is reggaeton?

No clue. I think it's some southerner shit

how the conversatuion looks like when nobody talks but just listen?

youtube.com/watch?v=jHHBP_Zlb20

even those shitty reggaeton clubs exists in everymid size town, with smaller ones you might have not that much of choice.

Okay, I take it all back. Thirdies really do suffer if this is the kind of shit they have to put up with

do you not scream when you talk? do you not speak over the others? do you not suddenly wake up from the table and make hand signs in indignation?

I can't believe you guys are so lucky to not know reggaeton. I unironically don't believe you, I don't believe there is a single country where that cancer hasn't spread.

he said they just played Mamma Mia like 4 times per night in every club of Sweden, and lots of electro music too
Oh how I would love that to be the norm here. Instead, it's just 50IQ Dominicans screaming for 5 hours straight.

What do you mean? Why would you listen to something you don't like? Don't you guys have headphones and spotify over there?

In extreme circumstances body language is enough to tell where you are within Med and you want to go to some place. Since when do Latvians do hand signals to point someone somewhere, you are literally genetic brothers.
youtube.com/watch?v=MroIfasT4_U

Probably went into the local swinger club by accident

bc whenever I hang out with my friends, we have a house party or we go to a club, reggaeton is playing ALL THE TIME

No, Swedes love ABBA. It's a patriotic thing to them.

For me it's dansband until the day I die.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nu8Jio3ooI8

Attached: 1569364287483.png (700x902, 313.99K)

Look at the Catalonian gypsy again, fuck you and fuck your gypsy friends, I will find you all and kill you motherfuckers. I bet your gypsy friends haven’t even been to Sweden

>hang out with my friends
>we have a house party
>we go to a club
Southerners DO NOT belong here and you are NOT welcome!

I suffer being a shy introvert Brazilian in southern Europe

you don't do any of those things?
look at the Italian schizo again

Look at the gypsy cunt self-deprecating asshole

you need to go back
also, Portuguese are introverts and love their saudade and shit

Must have been a boomer place.

No, never.
Here we just sit in our incel rooms and play video games waiting for it all to be over.

>portuguese are introvert
You never came here
Yes, you are way more noisy than them, but they still talk non stop and do not demonstrate any hint of shyness