I was molested by my uncle in front of my cousins as a child...

I was molested by my uncle in front of my cousins as a child. He did it because he had a quarrel with my dad and wanted to get back at him. He did it in front of my cousins to humiliate and traumatize me.

Is revenge child molestation a part of your culture?

Attached: 1650784541076s.jpg (250x221, 17.48K)

wtf that's horrible. you should kill him or your cousins for revenge

My cousins were children too.

So that's why you're an incel, interesting. I've always wanted some more backstory behind you, and now we know.

wtf that's hot. you should recall every detail of the molestation for our gratification

Do Pakis really??

I wonder if Shahar was molested as well, that would be kino.

bacha bazi, look it up

Yes, unfortunately. I couldn't face my cousins for months. It was too embarrassing to even speak to them. We were all small kids and no one could make sense of what was going on.

I thought that was only an Afghan thing

What did he do exactly?

Attached: FBD6329A-66CE-433F-89B2-9FD097B976AF.png (1545x869, 542.5K)

brazilian schizo was too

It happens in both cultures. I'm a Pashtun :^) now you know

big oof.
kill him user

the revenge is against him, strike back at what he cares about as he did to your father

I can't give the exact details because I don't want to be doxed, but he raped me in front of some little boys and girls.

damn now that I know your trauma I will never call you a paki freak or tell you to kys again!
at least not for a few weeks

You should murder your uncle desu

That makes you not celibate by the way, so you can't classify yourself as an incel. You have to figure out a new word.

I'm still an incel that doesn't count it was homosex

like pp in ass or just some touching?

Dox your uncle I can have him killed

pp in the ass and making me piss in front of everyone

That russian faggot was probably molested as well, hence the faggotry. And the gay Saudi? That country is like Muslim too, the exact same thing probably happened to him.

The main take away from this thread is do not get molested.

What did your cousins think? I assume they were crying and didn't understand?

That would dox me

what a chad then

Non meme answer, we always find some obscure reason to blame it on for problems. I used to do that too, stop thinking about past or you won't focus on your future.

They were just very confused. One of them said I should have run away but I was too nervous. I was under 10.

>The main take away from this thread is do not get molested.
Kek

Just poison your uncle bro, don't be fag.