People in my country literally and unironically believe white people are native to america (they don't even know south...

People in my country literally and unironically believe white people are native to america (they don't even know south america exists). does this happen in your cunt

They call white people "the american race"

Attached: 1655429066961s.jpg (250x243, 6.99K)

>The America race
It's over OP. We've culturally dominated you at that point.

they're correct

source: the book of mormon

Niggas rlly be like "Im not a settler colonist Im american" bitch you be white af

dude all non white minorities here (indians, chinks, nips, nafris, etc, etc) are treated like literal human garbage but the white people are worshipped. you have to understand that you have already conquered us entirely.

to put it into perspective, non white minorities here are denied jobs, denied entry to locations, extorted from corrupt cops, given bad looks, sometimes threatened violently and more. meanwhile even the straightest guys will drop down and kneel to suck off a white man (especially a northern european type, southern europeans are worshipped also but to a lesser degree as long as they have noticeably not black hair)

Whites are native to the country even if not native to the land.

Another shithole culturally colonized by mutts

Holy fuck... Should I be job hunting over there instead of Japan?

No. High tier managerial jobs only pay around 60kish PHP or 1500 usd a month. Average salaries are like 300 usd a month.

Plus you'd have to hide from your us international tax

we always assume euros are amerimutts kek

Attached: KEKEKEKEK.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

Holy based Pinoys
The most powerful race's IQ is kneelworthy...

It's now 81.65...

Additionally, it doesn't even matter what language you speak to the locals, they cannot understand even slightly complex concepts. It's baffling

ew theres a fly on my screen

What about ligh skinned indians/arabs?

its very helpful to let them think you're American until you strike

Attached: 2342345.jpg (942x293, 64.47K)

Strange. Phillipinos are the only foreigners we like here in Wales desu, super chilled out, absurdly friendly and never cause trouble or piss off anybody. Friend I know runs a shop around here, gets in hot chillies for cheap and sells Pinakurat (aka God ambrosia). I walk 4 miles along the coast to get to his shop and he will yell at his boy to grab some Pinakurat when he sees me walk in, then say I'm weird cos I'm white but like hot food lol.

UK would be much better if we replaced all the foreigners with you lot desu.

There are nafris in the Philippines!?

>Wales
You're poor and uneducated. Shut up.

>t. foriner

To be fair, anyone from the Americas is "Americans". I spoken to quite a few Brazilians who have this mindset.

That insult doesn't work anymore, in the past six years England went from a first to a third world country, so now our second world country outranks you.

On the east coast of the United States graves have been found with DNA-typed white people skeletons that are 15,000 years old and actually predate American-Indian settlements. However they are few.