Untitled

Attached: 84FDF09F-29BC-47D4-814C-286CDCA07FEB.jpg (869x815, 185.18K)

What’s your point?
Don’t see any reason to suspect this isn’t accurate

English Americans are 8% of the pop and dropping fast, pop numbers already halved since the 1980 census and episcopalians are almost extinct

To be honest I think this might not be accurate. There is some recency bias I think. Many people here in the midwest have german ancestry, if they have one grandparent who was german, they still could have three who were completely anglo, just going back further. If asked on a census however, the only ancestry they would give would be german, as its the only ancestry they know of.

New England is coping hard that they're 100% Irish, New York and Pennsylvania are probably accurate. I doubt Louisiana is accurate, they're almost definitely not that French if that's what they're claiming.

I highly doubt this map.I think the NYC area is coping and the rest of the country is slightly more british than they think

lmao this isn't true at all. Most people are usually irish/german/italian. Very few people are actually anglo here.

The northeast has a lot of Irish and Italians. The upper midwest has a lot of Germans and Scandinavians. Louisiana has Cajuns. The map makes perfect sense.

Why are brits so racist?

English American antinatalist reporting in.

Attached: 1651874698110.jpg (570x487, 47.51K)

>no source

cope

Dilate your asshole with my Anglo-American fist, Patrick.

I’m actually surprised at how WASPy the west coast is.

I’m from Minnesota. 0% any of those ancestries. If you’re a transplant and live here for a while and see all the weird surnames people have, you’ll realize we’re an odd and exceptional bunch. I knew no one growing up that had a traditional Anglo sounding surname. It’s all retarded German, Irish, Scandinavian, or western slavic shit. I think like 5% of the population claims English ancestry and they’re most likely recent transplants themselves. 70% of the population here was Central European and Scandinavian immigrants at one point.

huh, interesting. the upper midwest must’ve been where they sent a big chunk of the newer non-english speaking farmer type immigrants. anglo americans probably didn’t want to live in a place so fucking cold, ugly, and still inhabited by a lot of hooyah hooyahs. land was probably cheap too.

I disagree. As someone who lives in Minnesota and has family in North Dakota, everyone is mostly either completely German, Irish, or Scandinavian, or a mixture of these three ethnicities. Best way to discern someone’s ethnic background is their religion; Lutheran or Catholic. Lutherans are Germans and Scandinavians, Catholics are Germans, Irishmen, and lesser degrees Polish and Czech. Growing up you were either Lutheran or Catholic.

Could be

What happens up there

Blacks get knelt on by based cops but the repercussions of this are riots and kids walking around town with ar-15s trying to defend businesses

Drinking.

Do you think Fargo is an accurate representation of the region?

Bullshit. The south is entirely Anglo and Scottish. The problem is all these maps of based on "self-reported" ancestry and most Americans are retards

If you mean the movie, then no. Maybe small town Minnesota or ND, but certainly not suburban or urban Minnesota or ND. We’re just average midwesterners really. Some people have silly accents but they’re usually older or from rural areas.

>most Americans are retards
True. Only autists on obscure Internet forums care or debate about these things anyways. Most Americans don’t think about this stuff in great detail.