/desi/

wake up faggots

Attached: Ghazni.jpg (1080x720, 208.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SenClIIneMI
youtube.com/watch?v=pnXYJcN2dyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SenClIIneMI

>a rapper from New Delhi, India

good morning
i suffer because i have a subhuman brother who is good at nothing, wastes his life away, has ruined every chance of a normal family for my parents, and is an overall burden

>has ruined every chance of a normal family for my parents, and is an overall burden
what did he do?

youtube.com/watch?v=pnXYJcN2dyc

Good morning bros

Attached: qwv1w3w03ym51.jpg (640x909, 132.97K)

Wanted to move to north east but my iq can only lete score nit in south.
>Im born to suffer

are there people in India pushing for a replacement to English as vehicular language?

Its not actively pushed but indirectly implied. Most of govt curriculum for schools includes english as mandatory language along with mother tongue+hindi or sanskrit.

Suprabhat.

can't sanskrit be used as replacement?
we already feel silly using english with the UK gone here so I can't imagine an old civilisation like India that has nothing to do with it

Unlike france india isnt economy powerhouse to enforce culture so mandatory language restrictions would sway away opportunities for external investors plus natives moving to abroad

>can't sanskrit be used as replacement?
the country is full of faggots who are too divided and would rather speak English than unite on using an Indian language

Dravidians won't speak the conquerors language. Honestly we should just take a completely irrelevant language that has nothing to do with the subcontinent or its history in any way and go with that, like Elvish from LOTR or Valyrian from GoT.

>Dravidians won't speak the conquerors language
I agree those Muslim and Christian dravidians who speak English won't do that

Why do northies come up with BS like we protected south by constant fight with islamic invaders and then again tell something like what you said ?

>Why do northies come up with BS like we protected south by constant fight with islamic invaders and then again tell something like what you said ?

Attached: Lungi crying.webm (320x568, 2.82M)

how do you even compete with your fellow bros?

life as a female in india.

Attached: photo_2022-06-17_11-39-12.jpg (1193x1280, 108.11K)

by not being as dark as them

Attached: my limbs.jpg (4624x2136, 2.3M)

I've made 45k on Paypal and 30k in crypto (which is not only worth 18k or something) in the past 3 months and spent nothing of it on myself

Attached: facts.jpg (220x221, 6.86K)

Holy skeleton. Eat more, poor faggot

>B*llywood pandering to sanghis now
Shameless money grubbing whores

Attached: 73aedf4df77f4574a6dfdadd865787aa.jpg (1080x1122, 82.42K)

my elder brother too. now i have to be the one to take all the responsibility.

>Mughals weren't mongol, they looked like Khritik Roshan kufr

Attached: Mughal_emperors.jpg (1200x675, 162.86K)

actual WhatsApp forward posting chamars and that goes for OP too

Attached: e-pajeet.jpg (990x1324, 307.67K)

>actual WhatsApp forward posting chamars and that goes for OP too

Attached: mojak.jpg (800x600, 222.48K)

get raped ny mahmud of ghazni and the delhi sultanate again like the worthless pajeet you are