Mainland versus taiwan?

How can I tell if a chinese forum is mainlanders or taiwanese? I heard one uses trad and the other uses simplified chinese writing?

example text from the forum I am checking out:

>時間過得很快,不過 pc039358兄對EF的貢獻,以及熱心分享的精神一直在我的心中活著!2013年7月至今,也過了8個年頭,雖然沒有見過pc大,但在前期EF的共同作戰,一起打下無數山頭的畫面,依稀好像是昨天

endlessfight.org/discuz/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=457&extra=page=1

Attached: mapofonechina[1].png (676x463, 211.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vExjnn_3ep4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's traditional

mainland - simplified
taiwan - traditional
that is traditional

So I can infer it's a taiwanese site?

They use baidu for file hosting, which I believe you need a chinese mobile phone number to even sign up. But others talked about living in Taipei. But another mentioned working in Beijing. So I was hoping it would be cleared up.

Generally speaking Traditional Chinese means from Taiwan, but some slimier Chinese people will use Traditional Chinese to LARP as Taiwanese online.

Picture of the admins of the forum.

Well, it's a retro game and scanning forum, meaning it's so insanely niche I don't see why Mainlanders would infiltrate it.

Attached: 57434156_2527159233974440_12683871648743424_n[1].jpg (960x720, 73.81K)

i do this and say i am pro unification with china to make taiwanese seethe. they threaten to find my house in taiwan and stab me

lots of taiwanese work in the mainland

>lots of taiwanese work in the mainland

Why would they betray their homeland?

I thought it was

Mainland - Simplified, Mandarin
Taiwan - Simplified, Mandarin
Hong Kong - Traditional, Cantonese

isn't it?

their homeland is province of china, silly

taiwan - traditional mandarin
and people in southern mainland china also speak cantonese. but they don't use separate websites or anything

支那賤畜,滾
it's not so much about infiltrating
it's like on Any Forums when people assume Canadian flag = Chinese, sometimes you just don't to be judged

If you need a passport to travel from China to Taiwan, then Taiwan is not part of China.

Attached: lqDFDXXvfqMs7kyQ9y1FrGcQzdCE23uMPlcxFqo_oYE.png (648x864, 600.76K)

Islander writing is illegible.

The CIA will hear about this.

youtu.be/vExjnn_3ep4

Taiwan is not unlike the west. Over the decades they’ve also hollowed out their industrial base, top firms are outsourcers (get work from top intl firms and produce in china), except for a few industries the Taiwanese government is very protectionist about like semiconductors which they have economies of scale and scope for

But surely they know chinese have no souls right?

Commies can be found out from wrong word usage

Attached: 1655183472576.jpg (454x454, 53.04K)

Or because traditional characters are still Chinese characters, just older?

How the fuck do you tell?

average mainlander is too stupid to learn traditional chinese
it's literally why simplified script was invented
learn a bit about your history before you shitpost, zhang