It is actually, unironically illegal for French employees to eat lunch at their desk

>it is actually, unironically illegal for French employees to eat lunch at their desk
>they are strongly encouraged to dine at restaurants with their coworkers for at least 90 minutes every day
>oftentimes they even have to make conversations with regulars like pensioners and random women
How do introverts even survive in France?

Attached: 4950E51E-CD1B-49A6-BCBC-2B33099F0421.jpg (223x226, 9.05K)

Apparently coworkers are not considered to be close associates so they don't expect you to show up for their baby shower or tell them everything about your personal life

How do introverts even survive in France?

Attached: 1655332377558.png (640x708, 953.88K)

>I suffer in France

My boss does not care what I do. I dont even have to appear at work. And if I do there are no set times. As long as I finish my work.

I have co-workers who havent appeared at work in weeks. While others arrive at 7am and others at 10am. People constantly go out for walking or whatever.

I wish my boomer boss understood this. One would think that after two years of pandemic everyone would have realised

sounds like made up bs to me

>I suffer in Greater Holland

No one asked

Good i hate having to listen to these overstressed people stress-eating at their desk next to me.

Sounds like a dream. Better than having to microwave the lunchbox I made and eat it alone for an hour.

Yeah the restaurant part is bs

Here is literally the same except for the food which is better than yours ofc

>baby shower
Nobody outside of America does this

No

>Come to work at 8
>Play with phone/chat at lunch table until 9
>One hour lunch at 12
>Half an hour to one hour coffee break at 2-3
>Go home at 4

God I miss working for the government.

french food is overpriced and portioned for mice. everyone knows this, whether they admit to it or not

I used to work like that privately too back in sweden, so comfy.

your profession?

Maybe you guys should try smaller portions as well

this is a uniquely french problem. i could go to the local somali hole in the wall and get larger portions.

sounds wonderful