Why do Americans waste their time fighting over such useless matters?

Why do Americans waste their time fighting over such useless matters?

Attached: 1655420476858.jpg (828x872, 186.47K)

BBC is rapidly becoming powerful in the USA

Because is a criminal country built over white supremacism

Because they aren't allowed to talk about the things that matter. Where else does that energy go?

weird leaf cope, as usual lmao. change it up

I find it extremely sad how Americans are cancelling all the cool and interesting parts of their culture, leaving behind nothing but soulless consumerism and McDonald's.

Attached: 1654216875989.gif (220x220, 116.62K)

It's mental cause the amount of black people who probably give a shit about this is really low

The elites understand the power of social and cultural conflict, so to avoid any true economic reforms which would vastly improve the lives of minorities and whites alike, the legacy media is paid to keep the plebs at each other’s throats over retarded meaningless shit

>so to avoid any true economic reforms which would vastly improve the lives of minorities and whites alike
just say you want more gibs

Leafs saying anything about the PC culture here is the height of absurdity

>Why do Americans waste their time fighting over such useless matters?
it is not a waste of time. this stuff keeps happening because in every large institution there are small armies of these people constantly agitating for their agenda and normal people have no idea. then seemingly out of nowhere people have voted to rename the local schools, do away with any reference to historical figures, pushed the trans stuff, drag queen story hours in every public library.

becuase they certainly don't have bigger problems to solve!

And then when you complain about the fact that this is happening, another group of stupid people go
>OH MY GAWWWDDDD, WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE? IT'S JUST A NAME, IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER. NOTHING MATTERS ANYMORE, GET WITH THE TIMES GRANDPA

And so the people who push this shit get away with it every single time, without fail.

You're cucks and have low intelligence, it was made glaringly obvious during the livestreams this winter that Americans are stuttering dipshits that couldn't even organize their own convoy, often resorting to getting drunk where the police told them to camp while babbling about Q. It was pretty embarrassing seeing that contrasted with the couragous, focused and well-spoken Canadian

College kids are always retarded.

those people aren't apathetic either. they're just trying to convince you by any means possible.

True. I suspect in many cases they're the exact same people who 10 years ago were saying "It's just a group of weirdos on Tumblr who believe things like that, they'll never have any power in the real world!"

This, I am getting increasingly worried that some heritage is getting lost.

We are seeing it digitally already, Quartz composer for instance was awesome.
However, the agenda is gendering, inclusive language etc. so old, but still good software, is getting phased out.

It's a digital genocide. Adapt to the newspeak or get rekt, is what they want. However, that is insane. What works, works.
Would you raze a church or a temple just because it's 5 years old? No? Then why are we doing it digitally?

How would you visualize music from the iTunes store nowadays? With Steve Jobs it was possible, with inclusivity man Tim Cook it's not.

And people don't even realize. Go ahead, download an ISO of Mac OS X 10.4 Server right now. Or better yet: All wallpapers and sound effects from it.
The worlds most valuable corporation. They're in everybodys mouth right now. Applauded everywhere. Praised. Valuable.

Their heritage? Borderline gone, hard to find to say the least.

Attached: 1557470077211.jpg (500x336, 13.9K)

That looks like one of the engineers of the alien movies

yep. people from my school were too afraid to even say niggas from paris, even though it's literally the name fo the song. it's pure insanity. seeing the younger generation is even more blackpilling, they're by far the most PC crowd I've ever witnessed, they socially police each other better than the Stasi

I wouldn’t mind becoming a dictatorship anymore honestly I really do hope democracy dies here