USA has no purpose

>everyone hates the USA
>everyone wants to see the USA destroyed
>everyone wants to see Americans killed
>everyone simply wishes to erase the USA from existence
What's the point of living here since everyone hates me for being born in the wrong country? Where should I immigrate to escape this hopeless despair? Where can I begin again?

Attached: 76664345634.png (882x758, 15.1K)

You're wrong. America is the best country on Earth.

shut the fuck up you whiney fag, you live in the best country on earth

That's because without us your speck of dust would have been wiped off the face of the Earth forty years ago

I loved the USA until you started getting all gay and introspective and started self-flagellating over "muh raycism", "muh slavery" and "muh colonialism", destroying all your SOVLful cultural heritage in the process. Now you have no culture left except wokeshit, LGBT and McDonalds.

you know let me tell you something that maybe make you feel better...
If I wasn`t born in brazil I would love to be born in the US

idk just be proud to be american, I was bullied for "being mexican" (im ecuadorian) and eventually instead of telling them I wasn't mexican I just embraced it and became proud of being "mexican" although I'm not

No, normies love the US still. They just wished we weren't so stupid, and insular.

Without american computer systems their criticisms wouldn't even reach you, so there's that

Attached: 1560440661195.jpg (49x46, 4.26K)

Guess where those "American" scientists came from...

Germany is just technologically and scientifically skilled no matter how hard Anglos try to bring it down.

I don't care about US people. I just don't like your government, but it is not like I like other governments either.

Not really.
American support is less than 1% of our yearly budget and much of it is wasted buying American stuff. Entire airforce is American and all new parts and stuff are also American and such.
I personally think Israel needs to be more sufficient in the long term, we can't have the USA needing to approve everything we do.

>>everyone hates the USA
>>everyone wants to see the USA destroyed
>>everyone wants to see Americans killed
>>everyone simply wishes to erase the USA from existence
Lmao ! true

When I meant American stuff, I meant things like boots for the army. All American made. Also a bunch of research for things we don't need but America wants.

not really
its just the standard animosity towards the rich and influential nations not because of anything usa is. if usa became broke and irrelevant tomorrow no one would hate it.

such hate is a good thing, a sign that your nation is doing well.

dont give up american user, we need you against the chinks

Attached: doğu türkistan.jpg (640x886, 90.83K)

Damn, Polish butthurt is reaching towards Americans now. Incredible.

Attached: 356745766.gif (400x400, 1.4M)

No. You need cacti to program.

They're only there in america. Chinks will turn into nu-yuropoors sooner than you might expect.

Germans nazis are currently on german twitter, saying there is no racism against whites in germany. Poles get made fun of constantly, as well as ukrainians.
>Dude clean my toilet lmao xD
>Dude get yourself one of those cheap ass ukrainian refugees from the central station xDDD

Kill nazis

i will have no allegiance to this country until i have made a comfortable living and have a gf

Fuck off, Zionist.
The USA and everyone living in there should just die